Chapter 16

Bro we  hit 6k readssssss. Lests gooo! Thank you so much and also thank you for the reads on my other book, I literally just started it and it has like 50 reads thank you guys so much.

Also before I start this chapter, I would just like to say.... THE OUTSET LIKED AND REPLIED TO MY COMMENT ON TICK TOCK!!!!! It sounds really simple but I have been screaming about this for like 10 minutes straight. I'm actually so damn happy rn

————————————————

Natasha POV

Unbelievable, this is just unbelievable. First that ridiculous meeting and now someone trashed the lab, for fucks sake can this day get any worse?

Fury said that I need to 'calm down' so I have to clean up everything spic and span. I honestly just want to punch him right in the balls, if he's even got any.

As I'm doing the Thorough of the lab I spot a tad bit of blood on the floor. Hurriedly I rush to grab Bruce.

He rambles on about something like taking it to lab for analysis or something. Hopefully now we can find out who this person is. And make them pay.

~~~

Once I'm done cleaning I head over to the gym to blow off some steam. I have had one of the most stressful few days ever and I really need to punch something.

I don't bother to do stretches or wrap my hands I just go straight in and start beating the shit out a punching bag.

It's like everything else in the world just fades away all I can see is the bag.

All I can hear is my own panting And breathing

All I can feel is my bleeding, broken fist hammering into a bag of sand

I don't even know how long I've been going for until I feel sand pooling at my feet.

I finally come around to see Clint looking at me in what looks like a mixture of shock, horror and awe.

When I come to my senses I understand why he was so surprised.

I broke the punching bag, and I am elbow deep in blood.

Suddenly I feel really nauseous and dizzy. The room starts spinning and I feel as though the walls are coming at me, like they are incasing me in a little box and I can't breathe.

Before I know it I'm in Clint's arms and everything fades to black.

~~~

I wake up in a hospital bed in medbay
Clint and Steve are by my side, I have an IV in my arm and Bruce walks up to me "Natasha, you haven't been sleeping these past few days have you?"

I shake my head shamefully.

"Look Nat, your exhausted, you blood sugar levels are low, your stress levels were through the roof and your very much dehydrated. Natasha your lucky your only fainted, you could've had a seizure or a cardiac arrest."

I don't have time to do this shit.

"Bruce, I don't need a lecture." I state through gritted teeth.

He sighs and puts his face in his hands, rubbing his eyes

"I'm not trying to lecture you, I just need you to understand the importance of looking after yourself."

The scientist pauses before continuing and turning to look at clint.

"I'm putting Nat on bed rest until further notice so, Clint, your going to have to look after"

I groan in annoyance "ugh, where's yelana? She'll at least be funny whilst I'm being imprisoned in my own bedroom."

Clint answers that "she and Kate went on a mission."

Ugh just great. "What about Wanda?"

"She's locked herself in her room and won't speek to anyone who isn't the fast bastard. So it looks like your stuck with me little red."

I stand up with the help of Clint. He puts his arms around my waist to keep me stable as my hands were in bandages.

"I'm not little." I mutter as we walk up stairs.

He simply laughs

"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night"