Chapter 1

Present time
Kate POV
I ray of sunshine woke me up as I blink rapidly adjusting to the light. A grab my phone, watch some tick tock and read some Wattpad before having a shower (my morning routine) 

I use some nice shower cream and conditioner so I smell like lavender. I picked out my outfit for training today, a sports bra an oversized hoodie and leggings. When I spotted something on my bed

It must be my soulmates, I always love finding my soulmates stuff it makes me feel closer to them

It must be my soulmates, I always love finding my soulmates stuff it makes me feel closer to them. I have a box of all their lost items so that one day I can return it them. I do wonder about who they are, i mean it wouldn't be the first time I found a gun but I guess they think she must the same thing about me because I have lost more than a few boomerang arrows, btw I know it's a girl because she once lost a vibrato- Anyway... I decided to wear the hat.

I walked downstairs to have a quick breakfast before training with Nat then Clint. As I entered the kitchen clint brought me into a side hug, he is honestly the best partner ever, he trains me and always helps me out, he's like a dad to me. I also have to train with Nat because I need to learn how to fight properly and she's the best of the best, she's kinda nice but mainly she's very scary and intimidating but sure -yeah nice, very nice.

I smell pancakes and waffles and- YESS WANDA IS COOKING, I squeal as I grab a plate and sit down next to yelana my best friend. I can't help but moan at the taste "mmmm wanda you are the best cook EVER"

Wanda chuckles lightly and gives a small thanks backs, as yelana slaps my arm and looks heart broken before saying "Kate bishop, how dare you. I am an amazing cook"

"Lena, you know the only thing you can cook is mac and cheese" she looked back at her food muttering what I assume is some Russian curse words under her breath.
Clint just giggling at the whole interaction.

Nat suddenly bursts into the room with a scowl on her face, not acknowledging anyones presence. Everyone's faces softened and gave looks of sympathy towards Natasha, I'm so confused right now. It looks like Tony was to because the next minute he pipes up with "whats up with you?"

Big mistake, she lunges at him scaring him so mutch he drops his coffee mug, shattering it on the floor. Nat holds him up against the fridge and says something in his ear that makes his face pale completaly before punching him in the face and knocking him out cold.

Ok natasha is usualy harsh but this is extream. Shit, i have to train with her now. She takes some foods then leaves promptly.

I turn to clint "what the fuck was that" yelana smacks the back of my head and steve mutters a small "lauguage"

Clint sighs " look, today is hard for her, its her kids birthday just be patient with her today, ok?"

"Natasha has a kid?!"

"Yeah she had a daughter in the red room but the second she was born she was taken away from natasha, they then steralized her so she cant have any more children" clint explained

To say i was shocked was an understatment, i was just to ask about it when wanda decided to change the subject "new hat?"

I understand that its a touchy subject so i drop it " um yeah, its my soulmates"

Yelana then has an idea " ohh what if their from london"

"That would be so cool- SHIT IM GUNNA BE LATE FOR TRAINING!" As I look at the clock it reads 9:12.

" LANGUAGE!" Cap yells back

Ugh it's gunna be a long day

——————————————————