💛🦁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐭 1🦁💛

No one's P.O.V
Dreamworld

'I can feel the wind', the girl thought as she look over the blank land. She then realized she was surrounded by animals. All off them are looking up on the Pride Rock. The girl look up to see a lion and a baboon. She then see a lion cub being held up by the baboon. 'This is when Simba is presented to the kingdom as the soon-to-be-king', the girl thought as the dream soon ends.

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm: Your Bedroom

The girl then wakes up stretching herself. "What was with that roar?", the girl asks. "Nngonya~ How's that... Do you understand the power of the Great Grim...",Grim says. "That's some sleep-talking!", Lucy says still lying down on your bed. "I showed that tyrant, Riddle, who's boss~ ...Ffgah!?", Grim says waking up from his dream.

"What? The Shabby Soul dorm?", Grim asks confused. "It was only a dream... I thought I'd knock Riddle out and become the the strongest wizard ever. So dissapointed", Grim says. "We've really been through a lot", the girl says getting off her bed. "Okay! Time to get going... Another day closer to becoming a wizard. Y'know~", Grim says as the girl doing her morning routine.

Time skip

Location: Cafeteria

"Ugh~ Mr. Trein has be using a spell to put me into a sleep. No matter how hard I resist I lose to drowsiness!", Grim says. "You fell asleep five minutes in. That's not resisting at all", Deuce says. "Lunch time, what should I have today~ ...Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today", Ace says.

"Today is the special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school! It sells out fast so early bird get the worm!", the cafeteria ghost says. "Three chocolate croissants for me!", Heartslabyul resident A says. "I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!", Heartslabyul resident B says.

"The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!", the cafeteria ghost says. "Everything looks really tasty. I might have to get something", Ace says. "It's pretty popular. Prefect, Grim, what do you wanna... Huh?", Deuce says before stopping mid-sentence.

"Grim's gone!", Marius says. "Outta my way!! All of you! That deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is mine!", Grim says cutting the line. "Hey jerk, no cutting in line!", Heartslabyul resident A says. "You've got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get outta here!", Heartslabyul resident B says. "He loses himself to food too easily!", Deuce says.

"Ugghh aahhh", Ace says. "Let's stop him before he causes a trouble", Lucas says. "*sigh* Can you three go and get him for me?", the girl asks. "Do you get how strong I am now! This last deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is all mine! Nya ha ha! I'll also be taking yakisoba bread and cream filled bread!", Grim says. "Grim knock it off already! I'm so sorry everyone!", Deuce says apologizing for Grim.