💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 12🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

"Che'nya, don't go around surprising people with that u"nique magic of yours!", Riddle exclaims. "That all depends on my mood. Hm-hh-hmmm~", Che'nya says as he disappears. "Phew... Well, now that's done, let's make our final stop at the eastern building."

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Exterior Hallway - 2F

"Oh, it's Trey-kun, Riddle-kun and Diamond-chan! Hey, hi how are ya?", Cater asks them

"Oh, it's Trey-kun, Riddle-kun and Diamond-chan! Hey, hi how are ya?", Cater asks them. "We just saw some guys with Riddle-kun's heart collar run by. So your much be top form today", Cater states. "It happened right after the festival opened. Are you and Lilia getting ready for the light music club's presentation?", Trey asks.

"Yes. While it won't be nearly as flashy as VDC, our club will be putting on a show as well. So that'll be our presentation", Lilia explains. "You got kidnapped by Riddle-kun, and Kalim-kun got kidnapped by Vil-kun... I'm so sad", Cater whines.

"Kidnapped...? You know I'm absolutely terrihle at singing and dancing, right?", Trey asks Cater. "What's this? Are you unsatisfied with just the two of us, Cater?", Lilia asks. "Not at all! We gotta do our hest, Lilia-chan. But let's keep the ad lib to aminimum, 'kay?", Cater suggests

"...Ahh, one more thing. Y/N... I heard you gave HIM tickets to VDC as thanks for the holiday card", Lilia starts off. "I did", the girl states. He may not said so, but he was overjoyed. Allow me to express my gratitude as well. Thank you for inviting him", Lilia says as he leave a kiss on her knuckle.

"*Chuckle* It wasn't a big deal", the girl states. "What's this now? What'cha talking about? Diamond-chan, do you have friends in Diasomnia?", Cater asks.

"He didn't really tell me his name, but he's a tall guy that I call Tsunotarou...", the girl trails off. "Wait... Is that...", Cater trails off. "Someone at this school with horns? Can that mean...", Trey says. "There's only one person that I can think of...", Lilia then cut Riddle off. "Oops! Cater. We're going to be late to our own performance if we don't head to the stage soon."

"Ah, you're right", Cater states. We'll see you all later. And, Y/N, good luck with your performance", Lilia wishes her luck as he leaves with Cater. "Good luck too!", the girl exclaims. "Looks like it's almost noon. You guys, don't you have to head over to the VDC rehearsal sooner rather than later?", Riddle asks.