💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 5🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

"See ya", Jack says to them. "Yes. Thank you for today, Jack-kun", Epel says as they went to their respective mirror. "It was a long day. I need to take a shower after returning to the dorm一", someone then runs into Epel making him fall. "UWAH!?", Epel shrieks. "NON!"

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Hall of Mirrors

"Ouch... Who is it!? The one that suddenly jumped out of the mirror! It's dangerous y'know!?", Epel scolds them. "I'm sorry, Monsieur Crabapple. I'm in a rush... Are you injured?", Rook asks. "Oh, it's Rook-san... How rare, I never saw you you being so panicked before. And that big luggage and broom... Are you going somewhere?", this time it was Epel's turn to ask question.

"Yes, I might not be able to return to the school for a while... Please take care", Rook states with a stern look. "Eh!? What do you mean you can't come back for a while?! Where on earth are you going?!", Epel asks. "To the Island of Woe!", Rook replies making Lucas chokes on his saliva. "E-EHHHHHH~~~~~~!!!!!!??????", Epel and Marius exclaim.

"Wait a minute! Don't tell me you're going to chase after Vil-san and the others now!!", Epel exclaims. "Oui, I'm aware of the risks. But please don't stop me from going. After I went back to the dorm, I discovered a horrifying truth", Rook says. "Huh... What is it...!?", Epel asks. "When he was captured, Vil... DIDN'T BRING ANY SKINCARE PRODUCTS WITH HIM!!!!!!"

The trio boys sweatdrop while Epel is confused. "Our skin is sensitive to the change of season especially dryness, it's a great enemy of beautiful skin. If we fail to take care of the skins, forbidden red fruits will soon grow on the forehead and chins", Rook states. "Forbidden red fruit...?", Epel asks. "Do you mean acne?", Lucifer then asks. 'Is it really the time to worry about that?', Lucas thought.

"Acne... It's a symbol of youth, it's very charming too. But... Vil will be shooting for a magazine cover next week. 'Taking pictures in the perfect condition' is his aesthetic", Rook explains. "First of all, we didn't even know if he could return to the campus or not...! I mean, aren't you the vice dorm prefect?! You can't leave the dorm just like that!", Epel exclaims.

"Before I became the vice dorm prefect of Pomefiore, I was a Le Chasseur D'amour whose life theme was to seek beauty and help them... I can't overlook the 'beauty' that is about to be ruined!!! Therefore, in order to protect the beauty of my friend... I'm leaving!!", Rook exclaims. "No, that's what I mean...!"