🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 2🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️

_________________

Previously:

"Don't be so afraid. I'll also take good care of you!", Kalim exclaims. "Ah?", Leona asks. "It feels like a fight is about to break out... Listen up, Y/N! Make sure these guys doesn't cause any trouble, please keep an eye on them", Crowley says. "You can count on me, Headmaster Crowley", the girl states. "This is the time to see your ability as a supervisor! I'll leave it all to you."

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Lounge

"Kalim!! Why did you accept this troublesome mission without even thinking through it!? When those kind of situation happen I already told you so many times that you should discuss with me first!"

"Leona-san!! Please don't involve me in the matter of trouble! I bet you're thinking of leaving everything for me to solve!"

"Why did Y/N-sama calls you but not us!? Why did you betray us, Lucas!?"

"Guys, guys calm down...", Y/N says trying to calm them down. "But everyone us in trouble, I'm sure there will be no problem if we all work together", Kalim states. "So noisy... I doesn't want to do it either", Leona says. "But look it's a festival of fae right? Wouldn'f you like to see it once?", Kalim asks Jamil.

"Kalim, don't you understand how important this is? We're not going to have fun", Jamil says. "If you want me to participate, the minimum is 1000 madol to pay for my work, then we should start discussing!", Ruggie exclaims. "Everyone is arguing, it's such a mess", Grim states. The girl had an irk mark on her head as her aura starts to become murderous.

The boys that're arguing suddenly stop as they look at the girl. "We are either gonna get that magic stone or else I will make all of you repeat the grade!", Y/N yells at them. "T-that would be a trouble. It would ruin the name of Asim family if Kalim repeat a grade again. Unlike royalty, the Asim family are based on business. It would be troubled if the title 'lazy' stick on the name of the next generation."

"Oi, a$$hole, I heard it all", Leona says. "...Well. Indeed, it is just a waste of time if we go on like this. We wouldn't refuse it anyway, just like jasmine had said, we should accept this and set up a plan before we sneak in", Jamil states. "A plan? Isn't it just replacing the real crown with a fake one?", Kalim asks. "That's not a plan, it'a a goal", Lucas corrects him. "Isn't the crown placed on the queen's head?

We need to discuss way on swapping the crown", Jamil says. "How about we use magic, make the crown float and take it away?", Kalim suggests. "Faes are more sensitive to magic than humans. You could know it by looking at Malleus right?", Jamil asks Kalim. "Not to mention that she is the queen of the Land of Faes. It will soon be exposed", the girl continues.

"Indeed", Leona replies shortly. "As a magician but not being able to use magic... It was already difficult from the start", Ruggie states. "Idiot. ...That's why you're here, Ruggie", Leona says. "Me?", Ruggie asks. "You're going to replace the crown on the Queen's head with the fake one ...With those bare hands", Leona exclaims. "...Eh!!!!! Me!!!???"

"Isn't that more exposed than using magic?", Grim asks. "Ruggie was deft after all, he is the master of stealth. That crown is not out in the inside pocket of a coat. It's on top of her head. Isn't it easy to do?", Leona asks. "That one is more diffcult!", Ruggie exclaims. "So that's why Leona said it would be better to choose Ruggie than Jack!"