💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 6🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

"Don't look down on me. Among the first years in Magift Club, I'm the most skillful in flying! Even Leona-san acknowledged me! I won't fall behind you!", Epel states. "Marvellous! That's the spirit of Pomefiore students. Now, towards the Island of Woe... En route!"

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Meeting Room

Six students enters the meeting room wearing their S

Six students enters the meeting room wearing their S.T.Y.X. clothes with a collar on their neck. "Oi, Idia! What was that earlier!?. I'm still a worldwide model. I'm particular about everything that touches my skin. And yet you decide to wash it wath a fully automatic cleaners? Even worse, you didn't prepare any moisturizer! Taking care of your skin after washing your face is the most important step to keep your skin beautiful!", Vil rants.

"...I understand the feelings of being in a car washer now", Jamil says. "And the feelings of sheets being put in a dryer...", Riddle trails off. "Not only my mouth, but ears are being washed thoroughly washed too... I still got goosebumps from it", Leona mumbles.

"I'm the kind of person that emphasizes efficiency in everything, but... No matter how busy I am in the future, I will never use a fully automatic bathing machine for the rest of my life", Azul states. "Eh? But it's popular among the researchers because they say it's fast and efficient", Ortho states.

"Well, it is fast, but it sure ruins my hair", Y/N adds while combing her hair using her finger to unravel the tangled hair. "Tch... Above all, this collar pissed me off the most", Leona hisses. "This choker... It seems to have the same effect as my unique magic, Off With Your Head. I've been trying to use my magic just now, but I can't", Riddle speaks.

"I'm sorry. You have to wear this choker for accurate data collection, it's a rule in this building", Ortho says. "I mean, Riddle-shi. You were trying to use magic? This is what it means to not let your guard down......Ahem. Well then, now that you have finished cleansing the germs that you brought from the outside world. First of all, I'll start by introducing this place.

Please watch the introduction video of S.T.Y.X. Take a seat, look at the screen in front of you", Idia says as the room's lights dim and a video starts to play from the screen. "You are prohibited from shooting or recording the video by regulation. If you feel sick in the middle of the video, please do not hesitate to let the staff know", a voice from the video warns them.