🐍🕌𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐭 2🕌🐍

_________________

Previously:

After a few more minutes, the dish was finally ready. "Wahoo! We did it! The spices really add depth to the flavor, I'm already drooling", Grim exclaims. "Let's see... you guys did pretty well. You've been a great help, thanks. We'll eat back at the dorm so you should tag along", Jamil recommends. "Oh hell yeah! We're so going, I'm starving!", Grim exclaims.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Kitchen

"We're done for now

"We're done for now. Let's get this all back to the dorm!", Jamil orders the other Scarabia residents. "Yessir!", the Scarabia residents exclaim. "By the way, why are you guys stuck here over vacation?", Grim asks Jamil. "...We have... That's a bit of a long story."

"...", the girl only stares at the residents. "All of Scarabia was ordered by our dorm prefect...", the Scarabia resident with light brown hair says as his friend continues. "We couldn't leave even if we wanted...", the purple-haired Scarabia resident continues. "Shush. Will you knock it off? Any more and we'll be the ones to suffer."

"That's weird...", the girl mumbles. "The food's getting cold. It's time to get back to Scarabia. It's always summer in Scarabia. It'll be like taking a vacation to a southern country", Jamil explains. "Wahoo! Sounds like paradise! We're totally going!", Grim exclaims. "Is it okay though for us to come?", Lucifer asks.

"I'm sure our dorm prefect will be happy to have you. You're coming, right?", Jamil says using his unique magic on them, though it didn't work on them. "With pleasure!", the girl says, pretending to be affected. "...I'm happy to invite you, Prefect of Shabby Soul Dorm. Then, to Scarabia", Jamil states.

Location: Hall of Mirrors