🐍🕌𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐭 3🕌🐍

_________________

Previously:

Whaaat? That means they'll be working for nine hours a day!?", Grim asks. "After dinner, we'll practice defensive spells! Don't drag your feet!", Kalim says. "Ye-yessir!", the Scarabia state. "Since you've been enjoying our hospitality you will take part as well! Understood?", Kalim asks the girl and her companions. "Whaaat? Wh一", before Grim could talk any further, the girl clasps her hand on Grim's mouth preventing him from talking. "Of course", the girl.

*Drip Drip*

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Scarabia Dorm

"That's all for today! Tomorrow afternoon we will march to the East Oasis

"That's all for today! Tomorrow afternoon we will march to the East Oasis. I won't go easy on slackers so be prepared!", Kalim exclaims as he ends the training. "*Huff... huff...* My arms and legs are throbbing...", complains a brown-haired resident. "Water... Someone, water...", a purple-haired resident says as the girl hears it. She then walks toward them with a few water bottles with her.

"Here, have some", the girl states giving them the water bottles. "*Huff* Thank you!", a red-haired resident says as the girl gives them a smile. "And we have to march through the desert tomorrow...", the red-haired resident continues. "What's gotten into the dorm prefect? He wasn't like this before...", the brown-haired resident states. "*Huff... wheeze...* Is it over? That guy was all laughs and smiles before, what the hell made him flip his switch so fast?", Grim asks.

"He's probably worried about Scarabia's standing in the magift tournament and final exams... He probably feels responsible. Lately, he's been really emotionally unstable", Jamil states. "That wasn't just some emotions going haywire, he was like a different person", Grim says.

"I've known him for a long time and Kalim is distressed over how to handle this. What he says is all over the place and he sometimes get iron-fisted... We can't keep up. The other residents had no problem following his instructions before but recently we're all at a loss with his mood swings... Orders like the one we just got are becoming more frequent... It's only a matter of time before the residents' emotions come to a head and erupt. I've somehow managed to follow him so far but... Even I'm starting to reach my limit."

"You and Trey from Heartslabyul sure have it rough", Grim states. "Ah! That's right... You must be the 'diamond in the rough'!", Jamil exclaims. "Huh? Come again?", Grim asks. "I've heard the rumours... You guys are the extraordinary students that can solve any problem. You've already done it for Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw and even Octavinelle", Jamil says.