💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 7🖥💙

_________________

Previously:

"We had already submitted the application to the headmaster", Jade states. "You guys... Are you going to defeat us and become the dorm prefect?", Vil asks. "Vil, I love beautiful things. Which is why... I can't let you sit on the chair of the Beautiful Queen after you've done something ugly!"

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Command Room

"Second test is completed, cooling down the experiment subject inside the simulator", Ortho reports

"Second test is completed, cooling down the experiment subject inside the simulator", Ortho reports. "Subjects A, C, E vital are normal. Confirm the increase of blot accumulation. Analysis completed by 68%", the grey-hard staff says. "'Lachesis System' Decreasing the percentage of synchronization. Remaining 5%, 4, 3, 2... Disconnected", another one states.

"The cool down in the simulator is completed. Transferring the subject to the healing room", Ortho speaks. "Yes, thanks. After that, can you please take subject B, D and F to the simulation room?", Idia requests. "Understood", Ortho exclaims. "Heehee... The status lists of dorm prefects from the prestigious Night Raven College... This is interesting", Idia says.

"I'm also looking at the data now, we have a very interesting result", Ortho speaks. "Displayed the measurement number of each subject on the monitor", Idia states as a big blue screen appears in front of him. "...Oh, there is a big difference in the amount of blots", Ortho adds.

"It is. Let's start with Riddle-shi... He is extremely fast at forming magic. The amount of his magic power is also a step ahead of all the wizards his age. He's the same as an athlete who has been receiving gifted education since childhood. He must have gone through some sort of special training since he was little, and it artificially extended the amount of his magic power, or else he won't get a number like this. Rather than elite, he's more like an athlete."

"Even in the battle simulation, he tended to surpass the limit and increase of his magic when he hesitated", Ortho adds. "It's great because he has the power to push through, but it is inefficient. Also... In the proportion of the power, the amount of his blot accumulation is quite a lot", Idia says.
"Looking at the analysis data, it seems like his mental state is easily affected by external factors. His mental stress in the second test clearly affects the amount of blot."

"Even though he has great efficiency in magic, he is weak in physical strength and mental aspect. The attack power is high but his defence is thun like a paper, it's a specialized status... If Riddle-shi is reincarnated in MMORPG, the only job he can choose is a long distance attacker", Idia explains.