🐍🕌𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐭 7🕌🐍

_________________

Previously:

"Master, is it your wish to know the headmaster's secret?", Azul asks. "That's right. If I put pressure on the headmaster just right... I can finally be free... I'll get Kalim thrown out of school and become the dorm prefect!", Jamil answers. "Thank you for telling us everything", a voice from behind Jamil. He turn around to saw the Leech twins and the Shabby Soul dorm members.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Scarabia Dorm - Hallway

"You finally revealed your true self! You sure pulled one over on us!", Grim exclaims

"You finally revealed your true self! You sure pulled one over on us!", Grim exclaims. "Guh... When did you start...!?", Jamil asks. "Since the very beginning. From the moment the two of you left lounge. Azul has been broadcasting your little conversation from his smartphone", Y/N replies as she pulls out her phone which has a magicame live from Azul. "The current number of viewers watching Azul's magicame live is over 5000", Jade states.

"They're all going wild over the 'dark events unfolding at a certain school for magic. And of course the residents are all gathered in the lounge, eyes glued to their screens to see your moment in he spotlight", Lucas says. They then hear footsteps as they saw a few Scarabia residents.

"Jamil, is what we saw the truth?", the first Scrabia resident asks. "You were really playing all of us for fools...!?", asks the one with purple hair. "How dare you play the innocent victim! You damn liar!", Grim exclaims.

"Yo-you're... wrong, I only...", Jamil says trying to make up an excuse. "No talking your way out of this. The magic you used to brainwash Azul is undeniable evidence", Jade states. "Jamil-san... You are the villain that used his unique magic to manipulate Kalim-san and invited chaos into Scarabia!", the girl exclaims.

"I didn't intend for things to go this far but... I guess there's no going back now. Azul! I order you! Go after them and restrain them", Jamil orders.

"...Yes, my master", Azul asnwers. Azul then tries to attacks Jade but Jade resist to fight his friend. "Kkkh... Azul! This won't do. Come back to your senses", Jade says trying to snap Azul out of his trance. "Calling out to him won't make a difference!", Jamil exclaims

"Yes, I am Jamil-sama's faithful servant. There's no way in hell that's true", Azul says. "...What!?", Jamil asks, confused. "I'm going to throw that comment you made earlier right back at you. Did you let your guard down in front of this 'arrogant wizard'? Really not a good look for the thoughtful vice dorm prefect of Scarabia, y'know", Azul states.