🐍🕌𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫🕌🐍

No one's P.O.V

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Garden

"Huuuuuhhh... We finally made it back, y'know", Grim says. "T really feels like we've been gone forever", Y/N states. "Heeeey there, you two!", they heard a voice calls them as the saw the three ghosts. "Even the faces of those old geezer-ghosts look cute after our prison life, y'know", Grim says.

"We thought that you might've gone over to the other side since you didn't come home for so long... Everyone was worried sick. Heeheehee...", Albert states.

"It's a huge relief to see you back safe and sound", Louis says. "We went ahead and took care of giving the fire fae their daily logs", William continues. "Ffgna!? Now that you mention it... We completely forgot!", Grim exclaims. "Arigatou", Y/N thanks the ghost as she pats them in the head.

"No way we're spending our holiday in a block of ice", Albert states. "Yup yup, ooh and the feast the headmaster ordered had showed up", Louis says.

"Nyahah! Feast time!! I gotta lay my eyes on this right now!", Grim exclaims. The girl and her companions then feels a presence nearing them as they saw Lilia hanging upside down on a tree.

"Ooh, are you back?", Lilia asks as he went down the tree. "Ooh, Lilia-senpai! What are you doing here?", Y/N asks. "I've come to deliver a holiday card addressed to you from a certain individual", Lilia says as he lends you an envelope.

"He was sulking about since he wasn't invited to any holiday parties again this year... Please be sure to invite him if you ever happen to host your party with your friends. Then, my business here is done. Have a wonderful holiday", Lilia states but before he could leave, the girl holds his hand.

"Please say to him that I say 'Happy Holiday'", the girl says as Lilia nods his head. Lilia then uses jis magic to warp himself away. "The sender name is... M.D.? Who is that?", Marius asks looking at the card. "I have no idea", the girl replies. "Y/N!!!! If you don't get in here you're gonna miss the feast!!", Grim exclaims. "Coming!", the girl replies. "Ho ho ho! Happy Holidays!!", Louis exclaims.

Time skip

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Your Room

"Mmyah mnyah... Hmmm, this turkey's mine, y'know...", Grim sleeptalks. The girl wakes up to go to the toilet but while walking, she saw that the mirror on her headboard was glowing. She then climbs her bed as she take a look of the mirror. "The mirror is... glowing again?", the girl asks herself. "Fgya! Owwow, hngghh... Phew", Grim mutters. She then saw a shadow from inside the mirror.

"Is... someone there? Who are you?", the shadow asks. "My name is Y/N...", the girl replies. "It sounds mysterious and beautiful", the shadow says. "And who are you?", the girl asks the shadow. "I'm Mickey. Mickey Mouse", the shadow introduces himself making the girl's eyes widened. 'Okay, just go with the flow', Y/N thought. "Am I having a dream again?", Mickey asks himself.

"But this is the third time I've had the same dream. There's always living cards and a dancing music box... Usually. It'a only your voice that I can hear very clearly. I wonder if by any chance you aren't a dream? Where are you?", Mickey asks. "I'm in...", the mirror then glows a bright white as the girl answers the question.

"...Twisted Wonderland..."