💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 2🍎💜

_________________

Previously:

They then hear the voice choke on something. "Th-that went south fast", Ace mutters. "This ain't workin'... I can't jus' sing 'cause I'm told", the voice says. The girl then pulls her friends to hide inside a bush as they saw a boy with lavender hair. Grim accidently makes the bush rustle earning the boy's attention. "Who's there?", the boys asks.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Courtyard

"Ah, sorry about the interruption

"Ah, sorry about the interruption. We heard singing so... Wait you're..."

Flashback

"Woah, Grim! Stop running around our feet!", Deuce scolds Grim. A body then collides with Deuce's making him fall on the ground. "...Oh, my bad. You alright?", Deuce asks.

"Ah. Ugh... *Sob*", the boy let out a groan followed by a sob.

"Eh!? Yo-You're crying!?"

"Sensei, Deuce made a kid from another dorm cry", Ace states in a small voice. "Don't make fun of me, Ace", Deuce scolds Ace. "It hurt enough to make you cry, I'm so sorry", Deuce apologizes. "We'll take you to the infirmary, so use my shoulder as support", Lucas offers. "I'm... over this...", the boy mumbles. "Eh... Over...?", Deuce asks.

End of flashback

"You're the one I ran into on the Main Street the first day back from break", Deuce states. "*Gasp* Sorry for that", the boy says. "No, it was my fault, too", Deuce states. "And your name was... Epel, right?", Lucifer asks. "Huh? How do you know that?", Epel asks Lucifer. "We're classmates. My name is Lucifer Dienara", Lucifer says introducing himself. "Oh, no wonder I feel like I've seen you before", Epel states.

"Yup, and you're Deuce-kun, Ace-kun... Grim, Lucas, Marius and Y/N-san...I guess?", Epel says. "Whoa, we must be pretty well known if even you've heard of us", Grim states. "I really enjoyed watching your exhibition match during magift tournament. *Giggle*", Epel says let out a giggle. "Eeh~ Kawaii~", Y/N states with a flowery aura around her.

 "Eeh~ Kawaii~", Y/N states with a flowery aura around her