💜🍎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4🍎💜

__________________

Previously:

"Ah, it's that weirdo that took care of the registration. I guess he's Pomefiore's vice dorm prefect", Grim states. "We're going to watch your presentation of the audition song and reward you points based and singing and dancing. We'll call you in three at a time, so when you hear your name, proceed into the room", Rook explains.

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"Well then, me dear challengers, we will begin the audition", Rook states as the girl and her companions watch from afar

"Well then, me dear challengers, we will begin the audition", Rook states as the girl and her companions watch from afar. "Starting with entry number 1...music start!", Rook exclaims. Ruggie then starts to sing and dance. "Monsieur Dandelion. You were light on your feet for every step and your smile never faltered. Your performance was equal parts manly and adorable. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook exclaims.

"The way you held yourself wasn't bad, but there was a crudeness to your movements and voice that stood out. Next!", Vil exclaims. Cater then step into the scene and starts dancing and singing.

"Monsieur Magicame. Your voice shines like a gorgeous diamond! I could back in it all day. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook says. "Your dancing and singing was on point, but I couldn't feel an spark of passion from you. Next!", Vil states. Lilia enters the room and starts singing and dancing.

"Monsieur Curiosity. You lovely appearance with your deep voice for a truly bewitching combo. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook says. "For some reason...I don't feel the normal freshness you'd get from a high schooler coming from Lilia. Next!", Vil yell.

Ortho then come in and do what he gotta do. "Monsieur Doll. A completely novel performance! I couldn't take my eyes off your on point voice and robot dance. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook exclaims. "Even calling it genreless has its limits. Next!"

Kalim then walks in and starts to sings and dances. "Roi d'or. Your dance was like a breeze dancing across the hot sands! Your light and cheery voice made me want to get up and join. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook states. "Hmm. You are ever so slightly better than all the other vegetables bumbling their way through this", Vil says as Jamil walks in and starts to sing and dance to the music.

"Monsieur Multi. Wonderful. I can feel your hot soul burning under that cool visage. Beauté! 100 points!", Rook exclaims. "His performance stands out as the best so far. Not bad", Vil comments.