💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 10🖥💙

________________

Previously:

He has the same thinking ability as a human. Just as we see he has a weak magic, and... The accumulation of blot might be high", Idia states. "'Might be' It's not something it would usually say. What does it mean?"

_________________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Command Room

"When we try to measure the exact blot accumulation, the numbers will go crazy

"When we try to measure the exact blot accumulation, the numbers will go crazy. It's the same as the subject that has turned to phantom. If the blot accumulation keeps rising it will pass the digit of the red zone, but... It immediately turns to zero the next moment. Even if I tried the blot care on him at the healing room, it didn't affect him at all. Look at this."

A screen pops up showing a private room. "Zzz... N/N, give me the dessert... Zzz", Grim sleeptalks. "He is sleeping comfortably, all the numbers are stable too", Ortho states. "After getting kidnapped by a secret organization, I'm surprised he could sleep like a log...", Idia adds.

"It's not something that the boss (temporary) of the mystery organization should said. I also did a lot other examinations than the battle simulator, and there's one thing I know... I found some sort of powerful magic traces on Grim-shi", Idia concludes.

"The blue flame that comes out of his ear... It's a unique characteristic that magical beasts have. Could he perhaps embody the curse like you?", Ortho asks.

"I tried to analyze the magic, but there is multiple complicated magic, I can't figure out all the details of it. Even if we have the processing capacity of the supercomputer by S.T.Y.X. It might take 100 years to finish the analyzation. The only thing I know after looking into the shallow layer of the overlap magic, it's rather old magic", Idia explains.

"How old is it?", Ortho asks.

"It's a primitive magic class from 1000 years ago. I don't know who cast this complicated magic on Grim-shi and for what reason... For now, I'm not sure if the blot resistance given to Grim-shi is a 'curse or a 'blessing'", Idia replies. "I mean... Those two have different names. But it's the same kind of magic as it allows the caster to cast some sort of magic to the opponent. The only difference is whether the feeling of the wizards were positive or negative", Ortho says.

"Yes. Even the curse that our clan has inherited for generations that burn blot right after it accumulated. It's a grateful 'blessing' that stopped us from losing control for our whole lives, but... But for our ancestors, it's a 'curse' to prevent them from causing another rebellion again", Idia explains as Ortho went silent before the AI starts talking again.