💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 12🖥💙

_______________

Previously:

"But I've never played a shooting game before...", Vil trails off. "Then, I'll set it to beginner mode. Vil Schoenheit-san, please hold this controller. Alright then... 'Aim for the glory beyond, run like a meteor shooting through the sky!'", with that, the game starts.

______________

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Meeting Room

"Amazing! You defeated the boss of the first stage without any problem!", Ortho exclaims

"Amazing! You defeated the boss of the first stage without any problem!", Ortho exclaims. "I realize something after I play this... Does this game have a live action movie? This story. I can't remember it clearly, but I watched it withy father before at the movie theatre", Vil asks. "What? Vil-shi, did you watch the live action movie!?"

"So the original work of themobvie is this game, I didn't know that", Vil states. "The movie version has a high rating among the fans of the original game, but it was also popular to the general public who doesn't know the original work is. It is a chance to make the 'Star Rogue' widely known", Ortho says.

"Yup yup. After the movie was released, the sales of the game kept increasing... And finally, the decided to make a sequel!", Idia adds. "But... Right after that announcement, there seems to be some disagreement between the game development team", Ortho says. "It was a tragedy. The scenario writer, character designer, game planner, all of them fight with each other and quit the game company."

"If everyone left the production team, then it might be a different thing even if they decide to make the sequel", Vil speaks. "Yes. I appreciate the policy of the game company for not making a sequel forcibly by calling the other creators. However, the sequel to 'Star Rouge' has become a dream that will never come true", Idia states.

"The sequel to live action movie was also suspended", Ortho whines. "The god creators will gather again one day", Idia balls his fist while inhaling. "I'm always dreaming of the miracle that the sequel to 'Star Rouge' will be announced... Uh一", Vil then cuts Idia's talking. "Ara, so you only see it in your dreams?", Vil asks, making Idia confused. "If you like it that much, then you should make it", Vil tells him. "Huh?"

"Indeed. With the wealth of the Shroud family, you will be able to pay the salary for the creators and gather them together again", Leona adds. "H-Huh!?!?!?! You don't understand! You guys know nothing at all! I wanted the creators to say, 'This is really fun!' 'Let's entertain the players!'. That's how I wanted to make the sequel for 'Star Rogue' with such a passion! What's the point of luring someone with rewards to do something that they didn't even want to do?", Idia rants.