🌊🐙𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 2🐙🌊

_________________

Previously:

"You all are more than welcome to make a deal. I hope to see you back here as guest. You're welcome anytime", Azul states as he starts to walk away. "Grrr... Hey, Alpha. Let's get outta here and come up with a plan", Jack recommends. "But what about Grim and the other two?", Marius asks. "We won't get anywhere empty handed. Just like what Jack just said", the girl answers.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

Location: Shabby Soul Dorm - Lounge

"Those guys with the anemone on their heads, in order to get a good test score they were tricked into forming a contract with Azul... I don't think I got anything wrong", Jack states.

"The condition was that they had to get into the top 50 grades but because there were so many students to made contracts most of them couldn't make the cut. That's what Azul was aiming for the start", the girl continues.

"Vicious...", Marius mutters. "There's no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades. Wasting the chance to show off their two power to everyone is what really makes them stupid", Jack says. "Everyone at this school is self-obsessed like Mr. Howl, it's so troublesome... If they took things seriously we could avoid hardship for everyone, including myself", Crowley says appearing behind Jack.

"Waaah! Headmaster! You scared me!", Jack and Marius exclaim. "Huuuh... I couldn't put a stop to Mr. Ashengrotto's 'business' again this year", Crowley complains. "Business? What do you mean?", Lucas asks. "Headmaster, do you know something?", the girl asks.

"Mr. Azul Ashegrotto. He is a second year that works as the dorm prefect for Octavinelle. He is an extremely extraordinay student to be the dorm prefect as a second year like Mr. Rosehearts but... There are a few, no a great number of problems", Crowley explains.

"Problem, like scam incident? If that's the case them as the headmaster can't you just order him to stop?", Jack asks. "The thing is... Precisely because I am a teacher, I can一", the girl then cut him off.

"You can't prohibit his activities, correct?", the girl asks. "What do you mean?", Jack asks.

"The test notebook that Mr. Ashengrotto distributed throughout the school... Wasn't something he made by stealing test answers, cheating or anything like that. He thoroughly read through the last 100 years of test answers from Night Raven College and refined a 'test key' with his own abilities", Crowley explains.

"The last 100 years of test answers!?", Marius exclaims. "Using his own power to make something like that, he's pretty good", the girl states. "Hm? Wait. So you're saying that because it's not cheating that's what makes it troublesome... right?", Jack exclaims. "Mr. Howl, that's a very good conclusion", Crowley compliments.

"From the position of a teacher, we can't prevent one student from creating a test notebook like that from their legitimate efforts. And the fact that he 'kindly' helped others with their studies", Crowley explains.

"If you did you'd pretty much be telling everyone, 'don't study' or 'don't work with your friends'.", the girl explains. "Grr... That is so troublesome", Jack states. "That is correct", Crowley replies. "By the way, Headmaster, didn't you say something like 'I couldn't stop his 'business' again this year'?", Lucas asks. "Did he actually do this last year, too?", the wolf asks.