💙🖥𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐭 15🖥💙

______________

Previously:

"You guys should escape from this Island by going back the path you just came and head to the emergency terminal at the outskirts of the island. In this situation, I'm not sure if the situation is still working or not... The outer area is still much safer than here", the man advises. "Thank you for your advice, Monsieur. However...", Rook trails off. "After hearing that, we have to go inside the building as soon as possible", Lucas says.

______________

Lucas' P.O.V.

Location: Island of Woe - S.T.Y.X. HQ Entry

"No! That's dangerous!", the man screams

"No! That's dangerous!", the man screams. "We are fully aware of that, but our beloved schoolmates are there", Rook says. "We can't just abandon them and escape on our own", Lucifer continues. "Don't worry. We have received training to deal with cases of emergency at Night Raven College!", Marius rejoices as he shows a peace sign while also putting his left elbow on my right shoulder.

"Oi, get off. You're heavy", I state while pushing Marius off from my shoulder.

"I see... Alright. Then please take this if you want", the man offers as he holds out his ID card. "This is... an ID card?", Rook guesses. "Yeah. With the access authority of a normal ID card, you will not be able to enter the central area where the control room is located. But you can enter with this card. I don't know how useful this will be in the main office that is already in chaos... Rather than me who can't use magic, I'm sure you guys can make better use of it."

"But didn't you need it to escape...?", Epel asks the man. "I will be fine. I grew up on this island, it will somehow work out", the man answers. "Well then, thank you for the concern", I say while putting my right hand on my chest. "I'm the one that should be thankful. Please take care", thean states as he leaves.

"......Now let's go. To the front of our Queens!"

No one's P.O.V.

Location: S.T.Y.X. Laboratory - Hallway

 Laboratory - Hallway