🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐭 3🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️

_________________

Previously:

Kalim and Jamil, three legged run around the school everytime one of you did a mistake. Before you could pair up your movement, it's joint responsibility", Vil states. "No way...!", Jamil exclaims. "Acting all bossy... Who the fvck do you think you are!?", Leona asks. "Worldwide super model... Mr. Vil Schoenheit!!!!!!!!", Vil exclaims.

*Slap!*

"It hurts!!!!", the three of them exclaims. "What a demon coach...", Grim trails off.

_________________

No one's P.O.V

A few days later

Location: Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"The day of Fairy Gala had finally arrived", Vil says

"The day of Fairy Gala had finally arrived", Vil says. "Where do I wrap this cloth?", Kalim asks. "Give it to me. Just put it on your shoulder like that... Ok done", Jamil says as he put the said cloth around Kalim's shoulder. "Wearing this kind of expensive looking clothes really got me feeling nervous... and kinda itchy", Ruggie states.

"Just act natural and those guys will see you as the same with them, don't be nervous", Leona says. "Everyone is so sparkly!", Grim exclaims. "It's all thanks to the needlework, but the effect are mostly from the fairy powder that we obtain", Jamil says. "It looks really good on you", the girl states. "That's my phrase... Not as bad as an omnivore I guess", Leona states.

"Yeah, you look exactly like a fae", Jamil compliments her. "Thank you, you two", Y/N says. "Are you guys ready?", Vil asks. "Mhm", the girl replies. "If you loss your concentration now our strict lesson would be a waste. Look at the mirror, check your makeup. We started off from an unsightly situation so I was wordy about whether this is going to work.... I guess it's not that bad after seeing your finished look."

"V....Vil-san~~~! Thank to Vil-san, I could start dancing again. I will do my best on the runway!", Kalim exclaims. "Don't forget about the original goal. The mission is to get back the magic stone that the faes stole from us. If we lost the magic stone, the usual school life will never come back....... Listen up ok? It's war on the runway. Get the crown and their attention with the greatest performance of all time!", Vil exclaims. "Alright!", all of them exclaim.

Location: Botanical Garden