ANNOUNCEMENT

There has been no fic update for a very long time, and I apologize for that. Being an adult is fucking hard and on top of that, I was slowly becoming less i interested in The Boys as more time went on and I go busier and busier. The less interested I became, the chapters I was writing were getting worse and worse. It was truly half-assed and didn't feel like it was worth posting. But! The past few weeks I've been catching up on all the content I've missed and it's made me so excited to begin writing again!! This comes along with some personal life decisions (such as actively searching for a new + better job and getting ready to quit my current soul-sucking one the second I do!) (that's the only decision really lol that job has been just really taking my life force away and I'm so happy to be almost done with it) so I've been writing some drafts for the next few chapters of this story, trying to figure out where I wanna go with it now that I have a fresh outlook and zest towards the fic and everything else too lol. If you've read this whole thing thank you, if not here's the announcement like in bold for you to skip to like I know some people will: New chapters starting Wednesday night! I will be trying to update every other week but as a return I'm putting out two, one Wednesday and one Saturday/Sunday (we'll see which lol)!! I'm super excited to be back and putting out chapters that are not as absolute garbage as the old drafts I kept saying I would publish and couldn't bear to out of self-awareness of how shit they were. See you Wednesday!!