VIII

As soon as Eddie and Gaege sat back down at the table Nia gave them a knowing look and a sly smile, giggling along with Gaege when Narrator just gave them a confused look. The rest of the evening passed rather quickly now that the two men had let out their frustrations, only sweet moments and plenty of embarrassing and funny stories swapped amongst the two couples.
Once they had said their goodbyes, making plans to meet up the next afternoon, Eddie and Gaege got into the car and began their drive home. Gaege, needy little fucker, placed his hand on Eddie's inner thigh and began moving it slowly up. "Baby," Eddie warned, "I'm driving."
"So? We can still have a little fun," Gaege grinned. Eddie laughed, "How are you horny again? I just fucked the life out of you in a public bathroom. A nice public bathroom."
Pouting for effect the taller whined "But that was forever ago! More than an hour!" he gave a wicked smile that Eddie could only see out of the corner of his eye "And I'm always hard for you babe."
Eddie relented, "You're too cute to resist. Alright, you can whatever you want but if it begins to affect my driving you gotta stop, agreed?" Gaege hummed in gleeful agreement, already unzipping his boyfriends pants. He began palming him as best he could from the angle he was in, but it was obviously working from how quickly Eddie was getting it up. It only took a few minutes before Gaege loosened his seatbelt and leaned over. "Hey what are you- oh shit!" Eddie gasped. He was going to ask why he had loosened his seatbelt when suddenly Gaege's mouth was around him, humming around his hard length. Eddie ran a hand through his hair and laughed excitedly. "You're fucking crazy,". "You love it," Gaege's words muffled by his full mouth, the vibrations of his voice causing Eddie to let out a strangled moan. "Yeah, I fucking do so don't you dare stop,". Gaege obeyed, beginning to bob his head slowly and then pick up speed before slowing down again, one of Eddie's hands tangled in his hair and yanking each time he got close. Gaege wanted to tease Eddie to the point that- All of a sudden the car stopped and Eddie took out the key. Lifting his head in surprise Gaege realized they were parked in the dark driveway.
"Oh we're ho-" cut off by a searing kiss from Eddie (who still has his dick out by the way), Gaege kisses back in earnest before being pulled onto his lap. "Not that I don't love this but what exactly is happening here?"
"You teased me too much baby, wouldn't let me cum in your pretty mouth, so now I'm gonna cum in your still wet hole." Gaege's eyes widened in surprise and then excitement as Eddie continued. "I could barely hold on all the way home and now I don't think I can make it inside without cumming, so I need you to ride me right here in the car. Fuck yourself on me," he requested. Obliging of course, why would he refuse such a great opportunity, Gaege moved back into his own seat to shuck off his bottoms in order to bottom. Climbing back onto Eddie's lap he kissed him as he immediately lowered himself onto his hot hard length, still stretched out from earlier and Eddie's dick lubed up with saliva. Gripping his boyfriends hips Eddie wasted no time as he began fucking up into him at a quick pace. Gaege groaned in pleasure, his hands gripping onto the seat behind Eddie for dear life. "What if the neighbors see?" "It's dark and late, even if someone comes outside I doubt they'll see us."
  Gaege began moving his hips to meet Eddie's, pushing himself down every time he thrust up. Eddie was already so close but he wanted his honey to cum twice, once before he finished and once after. Using one hand to pull him in for a moaning kiss and the other to jerk him off, the sounds inside the car became quite loud. Gaege was already trembling as he request "Please please I'm so close, spit in my mouth please." Eddie obliged even though he didn't understand why that was hot to his boyfriend but as he heard the guttural moans coming from his throat he understood. Gaege made direct eye contact with his lover and swallowed his spit, causing Eddie to moan- oh that's hot, he thought- and work his hand faster. Gaege came with a loud shout and Eddie began to move inside of his frantically, so close. He's been holding off this whole time but he knows he needs to wait more, he wants Gaege to cum again.
  Gripping the base of his cock to hold of his orgasm just a little longer Eddie uses his other hand to begin slowly moving against his boyfriend again, and sucking more dark purple hickeys onto his throat and upper chest. Feeling overstimulated but oh so good it doesn't take long for Gaege to feel close again, and as he warns him Eddie takes both hands off their respective dicks and lifts Gaege by the hips slightly before slamming him down onto his length again and again, until Gaege's eyes are rolling back and all he's saying is a chant of "Eddie Eddie Eddie". Only seconds later does the man being called for finally orgasm, Gaege following quickly behind as he feels the pent up cum filling him up inside. They pant and just sit there for a moment as they come down from their highs. Gaege breaks the silence with an adorable little laugh that Eddie adores and says "I'm a fucking cum dumpster," before bursting into more laughter. Eddie starts to laugh too, "Yeah you fucking are, I see the look in your eyes every time you feel it filling you up.". Still laughing Gaege says "Yeah but right now specifically, I'm full of your load from earlier still too. I'm all squishy up there!". They laugh harder and continue joking for a few minutes before fixing their clothes and Gaege putting his fucking pants back on before heading to the door hand in hand. As Eddie unlocks the door and pushes it open while saying they should shower Gaege asks "Can we fuck in the shower?". Eddie shakes his head at him and laughs, "Jesus, again? Already?!" Gaege protests "But it's two birds with one stone! We get clean and we get dirty." Eddie closes the door behind them and picks up the lanky man. "Alright princess, your wish is my command."