V

Eddie woke up just seconds after he has dozed off, realizing he shouldn't pass out still inside his lover. This isn't some sort of a/b/o or werewolf fanfiction, they aren't knotting or any of that weird shit. Pushing himself up he slowly pulls out of a still dazed and now sleepy Gaege, he takes off the well-used condom and goes into the bathroom to throw it away. When he renters the bedroom Gaege is now softly sleeping, a beautiful ghost of a smile on his lips. Eddie hopes it's him he's dreaming off. Or sex. Their great, great, mind-blowing sex.
   But now that they're done, and Gaege is asleep, Eddie is finally alone with his thoughts. He considers going back into the living room or even into his own room but rethinks it, not wanting Gaege to wake up and become upset when he realizes he's alone. Tugging on a pair of pajama pants he found in a drawer Eddie sits on the bed next to his love, stroking his fine hair as he begins to think through all that had occurred so quickly.
Eddie wasn't as thrown by being bisexual as he thought he would be once he was truly with a man, he had always feared even kissing another male would wreck him, but once he let his body take control most of his worries went right out the window. It had wrecked him alright, just in the best way instead of the worst. He had been more concerned with oh God am I doing this right and then oh God there's no way something this good can be wrong. There still lingered in the back of his mind the questions of what would his friends, family, and fans think but in the end all that mattered is if he is happy or not. If they went public and reactions were bad, Eddie realized he could simply quit YouTube. It wouldn't be so bad, especially not with a cute boyfriend by his side.
This led to new thoughts and worries though- would Gaege even want to be his boyfriend? They had declared their love but it could just be overwhelming lust and passion, or he thought it was romantic love when it was really just friendly. Eddie chewed his lip worriedly, he's so in love with Gaege that it hurts, once he fully realized it he couldn't stop the small cracks in the dam around his heart from breaking those walls quickly. His worries were soon answered, thank God, when half an hour into his thoughts Gaege woke up cute as a button and asked in his sexy sleepy voice, "Will you be my boyfriend? I know it sounds cringe to ask, like some awkward twelve year old or something but I really wanna be official with you. I know it's probably too soon so you can give a maybe if you w-" His rambling was cut off by a deep kiss from a grinning Eddie.
"Of course I'll be your boyfriend, pendejo!" He kissed him again, and again, and again.