XXIV

The water was lukewarm at this point, but the bathroom was still steamy from when Eddie had turned the tap on hot to fill the tub. Gaege had thrown in one of his silky rose-scented bath things that Eddie loves to complain about but secretly loves.
  Their clothes had been discarded on the way into the bathroom, pants and boxers around their ankles being half-kicked off as they made out. Eddie had Gaege pressed tightly against the cold countertop, hands roaming his lean torso as their members rubbed against one another and they let out quiet little gasps and pants with each thrust of hips or tongue. As soon as Gaege's left hand ventured down to grab Eddie's ass, the latter broke the kiss and gently nipped his boyfriends collarbone before leading him to the tub and helping him in.
  "It's not even hot anymore," Gaege grumbled, hand on his dick trying his best not to stroke it as he waited.
  Eddie rolled his eyes. "Here, big baby," he said as he pulled the tub stop to allow to water to start draining. Grabbing a bottle of lube from their toiletries case he opened it and bent into a slight squat to prep himself a little.
  "Now it's even colder!" Gaege complained again, too occupied with watching the water drain to even notice Eddie's arousing actions behind him (one of his favorite things to watch his fiancé do too).
  Rolling his eyes once again with a smile on his kiss-swollen lips, Eddie climbed into the tub and onto Gaege's lap, right hand still slick with lube. Reaching down he gave Gaege's dick two quick strokes to spread the lube onto it before lining himself up and slowly sinking down. Gaege's attention was now entirely on him, all thoughts and complaints about the water now gone. Well, all but one.
  "Why are we having bath sex if all the water is gonna be gone?"
"Pendejo. Always trust my plan, watch this." Eddie groaned as he finished fully seating himself on Gaege's dick. Leaning one hand back Eddie plugged the stopper back into the drain and turned the tap back on hot, the water level slowly rising around then again.
  Gaege grinned. "Nice," He tickled Eddie's sides a bit, earning a giggle before he suddenly thrust up as best as he could given his position and posture. Eddie let out a whimper and began moving slowly, " See, now we can fuck while it fills back up, and be all warm when you fill me up."
  Eddie's pace picked up speed, and they both let out deep groans of pleasure. "Naughty!" Gaege exclaimed. "I like this plan," he said in a deeper tone, his pleasure now obvious in his face and voice. One hand gripped Eddie's hip tightly, just the way he likes it, while the other had traveled up his chest and was now lightly twisting a nipple. The water began splashing higher and higher as Eddie's movements became more frantic, lifting himself as high as his knees could bear in a bathtub and then quickly spearing himself back onto Gaege's throbbing cock. Eddie scrambled behind him to shut off the water just as Gaege began fucking up into him and hitting that sweet spot inside that made him lose his mind. The water was nearly spilling over the edge of the tub now but the large splashes onto the floor could barely be heard over their loud harmonious moans, creating a sensual symphony out of their lovemaking.
  Eddie tugged furiously at his dick, matching his pace to his fiancés thrusts, head bent over so that their foreheads could touch and eyes could meet. The love in their eyes so intense, Eddie let the words themselves out in a choked gasp as his cum sprang in thick ropes between them. Gaege's thrusts didn't stop, he continued battering Eddie's prostate, giving the latter aftershocks, until Eddie couldn't help but squeeze even tighter around him and cum with a loud "Oh!" and began grasping at his lovers back to cling to him tightly.
  Foreheads pressed together still, they shifted to give each other bruising kisses while they came down from their highs. Ears no longer ringing, though, and Gaege realized the tap was still running and there was now water all over the floor. "FUCK!The water!" Their eyes widened and they burst into laughter, one more soft kiss exchanged before Eddie leaned back and inspected the bathroom. "Well fuck. We're gonna have to steal a lot towels from housekeeping to clean this up before they notice,"
  Gaege threw his head back to giggle some more. "You distract the housekeepers with your Latin charm, I'll steal a bag of clean towels."
  "Good plan. No one wants a strange white man to flirt with them out of nowhere, it screams serial killer. I'm so sexy they'll have no choice but to just stare at me,"
Gaege laughed, "Ohh my God, shut the fuck up!"

————
A/N weeee aaaaare baaaack! decided to trash all my old shitty drafts and simply pick up where we left off- gaege's poor dick! more detailed and actually plot-relevant chapter coming this weekend but the smut chapters are always a favorite so i wanted to give it as a treat too<3 lmao such a weird fucking thing but that's fanfic for ya!