X

Lazy morning sex after falling asleep in the tent was an effort of giggles and curses as they realized the elderly woman next door was already in her yard tending to her garden. After running inside to shower, have sex in the shower twice, and then actually clean themselves in the shower, they lounged around to watch movies until Nia texted to say they were on the way to say goodbye. Gaege was sad that Grant and Nia were leaving, but Eddie soothed him with kisses and promises that they'll go to visit once the baby is born soon enough.
Nia and Grant only got out of the car long enough to give hugs and let the boys say bye-bye to the baby, Eddie giving the baby "tiny gestational fives!" with the pad of his finger tapping Nia's stomach softly to meet a kick. Gaege slung his arm around Eddie's neck and leaned their heads together as they watched their friends drive off. "Guess what?" Eddie smiled widely once the car was out of their sight. "What?"
"I got us tickets to Six Flags! We can go ride every roller coaster! Surprise!" Eddie exclaimed. Gaege let out a cheer, "Even the rickety death trap one?!"
"Even that one! And we can watch the fireworks at night too when the parks closing. I knew we'd be in a gloomy mood once they left so I wanted to have something fun planned for us to take our minds off it."
Pressing a hard kiss to Eddie's lips Gaege tickled his hips, "You're the best!"
———
They didn't get to ride all the rollercoasters thanks to the long lines that plague the park, but the duo managed to ride all of the ones at the top of their respective lists (including a few kiddie rides that Gaege convinced Eddie to join him on). By the end of the day they speed-bought as much greasy park food as the could, with Eddie snagging four bags of cotton candy as their dessert, and headed back to the car to watch the fireworks. Sitting on the hood Gaege leaned over to share a piece of pretzel with his boyfriend Lady and the Tramp style, pouting when Eddie bit off a bigger piece and pulling back without a kiss. Smiling at the pout Gaege donned Eddie gave him three kisses in quick succession before shoving a wad of bubblegum pink cotton candy into Gaege's mouth.
The fireworks began and they watched them together, hands tightly wound and kisses passed between them every so often, before gathering up their trash and leftovers to head home and fall asleep in each other's arms.

———————
a/n bro once i close wattpad it's literally out of sight out of mind i forget abt it until random moments where i'm like AHHHH very short another filler i apologize i have long smut for next chapter like a lot i'm kinda embarrassed i wrote so much 😳 anyways i'm finally free this next week during the evenings at least so i wanna update every other day if i can hehe