VII

Eddie and Gaege gaped at Narrator in shock. Neither knew what to say or if they should even ask, for all they knew this was a work partner or a family member tagging along. Their questions were answered though when Narrator and the mystery girl smiled wide at them and she placed her hand on his shoulder, sporting a very large rock. "Surprise!!! I'm engaged!!" he cried gleefully.
"Holy shit!" Gaege exclaimed, "Congrats dude!" He went in for one of those manly one armmed hugs that everyone secretly hates. Narrator responded by pulling him in for a full bear hug, still laughing.
The mystery girl finally spoke up, smiling shyly now "And it isn't just because of the baby," she laughed, "this little girl didn't make herself known until after he asked."
"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Eddie laughed. "And to a little princessa, this is so great!"
"I gotta say though Narrator, I didn't even know you were seeing anyone," Gaege said from the safety of Narrators still wrapped around him arms. Pulling back finally Narrator replied, "Well, Nia is a pretty popular new beauty YouTuber and we wanted to keep it quiet so it wouldn't hurt her channel in any way. We agreed to only make it public if it got serious but we both fell hard and fast, and next thing I know I'm asking her friends and mom about her dream ring and getting down on one knee. And now with a baby on the way, it really couldn't get any better."
Eddie put an arm around his friend and chuckled, "Well I think it can actually dude. I have something to announce too,"
The taller mans eyes widened, "You finally moved on?"
"What do you think, honey, have I moved on?" Eddie directed to a now blushing Gaege.
"I think you moved on awhile ago, you just didn't know it till my charms finally pulled you all the way under," he winked, clinging to confidence to hide his fear of Narrators reaction. Nia, lovely girl, immediately began clapping delightedly while her fiancé's mouth dropped open. "Really?!" he exclaimed, "Finally! Josh owes me and Mully twenty bucks, he said Gaege would never date someone shorter than him!" They all burst into laughter.
- - -
A few hours and many laughs later, Narrator and Nia left to get ready for dinner and promised to meet the couple there. Nia had squeezed Gaege's hand and said she was so excited for their double celebration double date, well triple celebration now that Eddie and Gaege shared their news.
Eddie wandered into his room to begin getting dressed himself, barely taking the blazer off the hanger when he felt arms twine around his waist. Gaege began pressing soft kisses to his neck, making Eddie's knees weak, before he slipped his hand down his lovers pants and into his boxers. Eddie's eyes snapped open as soon as he felt the cool hand on his cock, "And what do you think you're doing, sir?"
"Oh am I sir today? Alright, but I insist you fuck me. I like topping you but definitely prefer the feeling of," his voice dropped to a sultry whisper as his lips brushed Eddie's ear, "your thick, hard cock inside of me, claiming me."
Eddie shuddered, hard as a rock now, and began bucking into his boyfriends hand. "You better jerk me off now, we don't have time for a quickie."
Gaege raised an eyebrow, swiftly removing his hand. "We don't? Guess I'll just have to make you beg for it then." He walked out of the room, heading towards his own to get dressed. Eddie groaned but didn't dare touch himself, he wanted to see how far Gaege would go to get him to snap and how long it would take.
- - -
As it turns out, not that long. Boy could Gaege drive a man wild. Hand high up on the thigh during appetizers, licking and lightly sucking the tips of his fingers after accidentally getting sauce on his hand, among other things. It was during dessert that Eddie finally snapped. Narrator and Nia, who honestly Eddie was still in a slight daze albeit very happy and excited about, had decided to redo their proposal for a free dessert which apparently included one of the waiters giving a teary rendition of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. A minute into the song, as other diners and waiters joined in to celebrate the happy couple, Eddie grabbed his boyfriends hand and led him to the bathroom. Making sure no one else was in there with them, Eddie dragged Gaege into a stall and locked it. "You win, let's fuck."
Eyes bulging in surprise Gaege let out a squeaky "Here?"
"Yes here, do you want to?" Eddie bit his lip, already hard from all the teasing. "Fuck yes I want to! Let's try for a baby!"
"Try for a baby?"
"Yeah, when you're trying for a baby you fuck raw all the time trying to get it to stick. Wanna try?" Gaege waggled his eyebrows.
"So we're gonna do this all the time?" "We already do but if we're trying for a baby we can do it even more," waggling his eyebrows again Gaege giggled.
"Hmm, well if constant fucking is what it takes then yeah, lemme try and put a baby in you," Without hesitation Eddie spun him around and pressed him against the stall wall, kissing his next and undoing his pants. He began stroking Gaege's dick until he whimpered desperately, grinding his ass against Eddie's groin. Taking his hand off, Eddie pulled down Gaege's pants just enough for him to spread his legs before undoing his own and lining up his throbbing member with Gaege's unprepped hole. "Do you want me to find something first? Or stretch you?" Gaege giggled at the question, "Baby I'l still loose from yesterday. Eddie grinned and then put his mouth the the sweet spot between his lovers shoulder and neck, biting down harsh just the way he liked as he thrusted in all at once and began fucking into him mercilessly.
"I'm gonna do you so good that you get pregnant ," Eddie grunted out, "so good you'll wish you could get pregnant, or maybe so good you'll be glad you can't so that we can keep trying" as he pounded into Gaege, who had become an absolute mess. He bit his own hand to keep quiet, aware someone could walk in at any moment and hear it not see them. His muffled moans spurred Eddie on further, leading him to move his hands from around his lovers middle to a bruising grip on his hips as he focused less on hitting deep and moreso on going fast. "I'm gonna put a baby in you, I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll be pregnant," Gaege suddenly let out a muffled cry and arched his back as he came untouched, his spunk all over the stall wall. Eddie continued on, chasing his high and hitting it a minute later so hard his hearing went fuzzy for a moment.
Both of them resting for a moment, Gaege extra spent after being fucked senselessly while sensitive from his orgasm, before pulling their pants up and cleaning up their mess. Eddie cupped Gaege's face and kissed him once, twice, three, four times. "I love you. Sorry if it was too rough at the end there," he apologized.
"No, it was fucking amazing. I don't think your sperm stuck though, so probably no baby." he shook his head "Guess we'll have to try again at home."
Laughing, Eddie grabbed his hand and led him out back to their table. "Don't worry baby, we can keep trying" he giggled "until it happens."
————————
a/n do not worry there will be NO MPREG i just thought it was a funny little thing to have them be like knock me up babie. Another chapter Sunday instead of tomorrow, it's more smut and will be about as long as this one but as i wrote the third today it's too late for me to edit like i just did this one. goodnight! hope you liked it!