||Diluc: Rumours

Diluc x male!reader

Requested by @fujisaki63914 (but they're gone wtf. Whenever i try to tag y'all, y'all just don't show up 😭😭)

Take a guess who inspired todays chapter

[Rumours]

As the owner of a winery, it was in y/n's responsibility to grow and expand his business. This includes reaching out to Diluc, the owner of the biggest wineries in Mondstatd, for a collaboration of sort. While Dilucs winery was famous for their dandelion wine, y/n's was known for his sunflower wine.

It was a successful proposal, and y/n would often come over to discuss What was mostly business related things. Although sometimes they went out of topic and ended up talking about grape farming methods instead.

It was a normal that when y/n visited Dilucs estate. As usual, the maids were busy gossiping to the side. After a long period of time, y/n was no longer treated as a stranger and came and went to the estate as he pleased.

Y/n usually ignored their conversations, however this his ears picked up something interesting.

"Do you think it's true then?" One of the maid in a ponytail leaned into the others' ear. "That the master is-"

"Gay?" Her friend continued sweeping with an indifferent look on her face. "Could be. Have you ever seen women around him?"

"That's a good point." As if having a sudden realization, the maid eyes started to sparkle. "The only person near him is..."

Their voices grew distant as y/n went up the stairs.

Y/n also had his fair share of rumours, though it was less of a rumour and more of a truth.

At their age, most young masters would already have been married off. However y/n wasn't intrested in women and Diluc barely ever have a proper relationship with any other humans. Rumours would of course be guaranteed to spread around.

After a few knocks on Dilucs office door, a low voice could be heard from inside.

"Oh, it's you." He greeted.

"...what are you doing?"

"Working."

Y/n looked at the empty and clean table Diluc was occupying. 'sure, tell yourself that.'

"I'm here to check on the new batch but it looks like they haven't arrived yet."

"I heard there was some troubles on the way, but I've already sent some of my people to resolve it."

"Oh...okay."

There was an awkward silence as diluc stared at y/ns face.

"You're distracted." He finally spoke.

"Huh?"

"You pick on your fingers whenever you're thinking about something. What happened?"

'He notices things like that??'

Y/n finally answered, "it's nothing. It's just-" there was a pause as he contemplated on what to say next. "How would you feel if the rumours about me were true?"

Dilucs gaze started to burn. "Come."

"Ye-yes?"

"Come here."

Despite the confusion, y/n stepped closer towards the table.

Dilucs movement was gentle and elegant as he stood up, pulling on his tie slightly loosening it.

It wasn't until he abruptly grabbed the back of y/n's neck that y/n felt nervous.

"Those rumours," hot breath whispered into his ear. "Shall we find out if it's true or not?"

It took every ounce of willpower for y/n not to run away. "That-"

He was suddenly very aware of the heat from Dilucs hand seeping into the back of his neck.

With Diluc now bending hus body iver the table to reach y/n, y/n puts all his focus on the wall.

"That- maybe- no- I'mbusysomaybe
anothertimegoodbye!"

Y/n made a dash for the door. Outside, a maid with a ponytail was about to knock on the door when she saw the h/c haired man running past her.

She saw the red faced y/n and thought, 'what the hell happened inside????'

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

I was sick the entire day (still am) so since i didn't go to school today, i might as well write my last remaining request.

Btw i have an important announcement <3 my shopee store is already out and opened hehe. For now i only have my genshin and orv keychains, but i will be making genshin sticker sets after i get better.

Follow my store or share plz hehe

Orv keychain : https://shopee.co.id/product/166698871/15203440725?smtt=0.166701122-1637480222.3

Genshin keychain :
https://shopee.co.id/product/166698871/14603468651?smtt=0.166701122-1637483550.3

My shopee store link is in my bio ehe~★