01

It is me and Elena's birthday today. We turn 18. We are finally adults. You are suppose to love your birthday. But i hate it. They always forget it is my birthday too....

The only one who has noticed before is Stefan. But he is currently killing people across the country, so i will be invisible. "Happy birthday sister!!" Elena says to me. "happy birthday to you too." I reply. "What's the matter." Elena asked me. "I wish Aunt Jenna was here." Elena said someone Named Klaus killed her. I told her we should kill him, but she said no and shut me down, whatever.

My phone starts ringing. It is Caroline. She's probably planning a party, at least that is my guess. "What are you doing?" "Just shopping for the party you're trying to bail out on." Caroline says. "i never said yes in the first place." I replied to her.

"you were never going to, which is why i planned it anyway." She said with a smirk on her face. "And my mom wants Elena to call her." Caroline also adds. "did she find something?" i asked. "an animal attack in Memphis, it is the third one this week in Tennessee." She adds. "are you sure it is a vampire??" Alaric looks up wondering if it is actually Stefan too. "Yes, but that doesn't mean that it's Stefan."

I sigh. "ok, i'll tell Elena to call your mom." "ok i got to go.. call you in a bit!" Caroline says with excitement. "wait! keep tonight small... please." i ask her. She replies with, "wear something pretty!"

Elena comes walking down the stairs. "who were you talking to?" "Caroline, she wants you to call her mom, there's information about vampire killings in Memphis." "okay, can't wait for tonight though.."

Me and Elena head over to the Salvatore house a couple hours later. We both wanted to get ready for the party there since our house is too small. We walk up to Damon's room to see if he is home. A couple seconds later we hear footsteps walking closer to the door

"Mornin'" Damon says with his usual smirk. "hey i was going-" Elena says but gets interrupted. Not by Damon talking, but she turns around and sees Damon naked from being in his tub. She immediately turns around and cover her eyes, so do i. "you heard me." Elena says ver madly. "you knew we were here." I added.

"you know, you should learn how to knock." he says. After Elena throws him a towel, i roll my eyes. "sheriff Forbes gave us another location to check." I said. "another dead end... you mean?" "you don't know that." i added. "you're right Evie. This could be the one." Damon says jokingly. I rolled my eyes, again.

"after 2 months, this could be the clue that tells us Stefan's alive and well and living in Graceland." Damon adds. "Fine..." I said. Damon could have a little more hope that Stefan is the one in Memphis. "i'll go by myself." Elena finally jumps into the conversation.

"and let Klaus know that you're tracking him? He thinks you are dead, let's keep it that way." Damon says in a serious voice. I just recently got involved with supernatural drama, so i don't know who Klaus is at all, but i just tune them out. They fight and bicker all the time, at least since Stefan is gone.

Damon leaves the room, leaving Elena on edge. "Evie, he does this every time we find a new lead, it is like he knows something." she says. I completely ignore her. "who's Klaus?" I replied with a totally different topic. "someone who you will never see so it doesn't matter." Again, she shuts me down.

Me and Elena walk down to Tyler and Caroline. They are helping us set up for a huge party, even though i said small. We all know Caroline doesn't do small though.

"i feel like i have to fight Damon every single time we get i new lead." Elena says. "it's because you do." i laugh. "oh shut up." I laugh and sit in the couch. "maybe he doesn't want to find him." Tyler joins the conversation. "Tyler!" Caroline replies back to Tyler.
"what, he's into you, isn't he?" Tyler adds. He isn't suppose to know that, which makes it more funny than it is suppose to be. "the only reason Stefan left with Klaus was so that he could save Damon's life. I mean, trust me, Damon wants to find him." Elena says.

"but you kissed him." By now, i'm am hysterically laughing. Everyone turns there head at me. "sorry, keep going." "Tyler!!" Caroline shouts at her. Elena looks back at Caroline. Caroline apologizes to Elena. "don't worry about it." Elena tells Caroline. "Yes, I kissed him, but it was a good bye kiss. i thought he was going to die." Elena says as she is walking out the room because she got a call from bonnie

"just because i tell you things doesn't mean you're allowed to know them!!!!" Caroline tell Tyler. Tyler says sorry and they both keep setting up red plastic cups for the party tonight.

— <(means time gap)

Me and Elena finally get ready for the party. Elena is wearing this pretty white dress, and i'm wearing a lavender purple dress. We were about to go downstairs but Damon walks up. He has a moment with Elena. He gives her the necklace Stefan gave to her, which i thought was weird, that is a Stefan and Elena thing, but it was cute

Damon sees that i'm just sitting alone, and i looked sad. "are you okay?" "yeah i'm fine.." I say. "Well you are a bad liar." We both laugh. "you look pretty." i Tell him thank you. me and Damon do not like each other, But we are best friends, like brother and sister.

Now we head downstairs. As i walk down, behind Damon and Elena of course, i see so many people.
"you don't want that, you want the cheap young stuff over by the cheap young people." he compels a girl in my grade. Me and Elena both laugh.

"you like?" Caroline asks us. "never mind, don't answer that." She says. "this is keeping it small?" Elena asks. "what are we drinking." And Elena and Caroline go off.

I'm upstairs, sitting in Stefan's room. We never had anything romantically, i would never do that to Elena . He was my bestfriend. A couple minutes later Damon comes walking in. "are you really upstairs at your own party?" He says mocking how i was all by myself. "i just needed to think for a little." i said, and looked at the floor. "if it makes you feel better, i miss Stefan too. we will get him back." He says to comfort me. "Is Elena having fun?"

"Nope, we are not doing that. You are coming downstairs and we are getting you drinks." Damon says as he pulls on my arm getting me to come downstairs.... which worked

I walk downstairs, Damon left to do something, and I see Elena upset. "are you okay?" i asked her knowing the question already. "just Caroline and Damon." Elena sighs. i lean my head onto her chest. "rough day for you too." I nod as i close my eyes trying to relax.

the party is now over. I went home but Elena stayed to confront Damon. "you were wrong, we both were." Damon starts the conversation. "tell me what you know, Damon." Elena yells at him. "why haven't you told me you've been tracking Klaus' victims!" she adds from her yelling

"because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena, they're Stefan's!" Damon shouts back. "what?" "he's left a trail of body parts up and down the eastern seaboard." Elena is in denial. "he's flipped the switch, to full-blown ripper!" "Stefan is gone and he's never coming back!" Damon adds

I am at home while that happens. I am cleaning my room, and fixing my pillows, when suddenly i get a call from an unknown caller. I pick up the phone. "hello?" I said. Nobody answered. I say hello again. Still, no answer. Then i realized, i say, "Stefan?".

Even though nobody answered, i knew it was Stefan, i had a feeling. "Stefan if this is you, you'll be ok, you can survive this. whatever you do, just hold on." i said with tears coming down my face. I put my phone on the charger and go to sleep