31

Bonnie, Damon, Elena, Stefan, Shane, and Rebekah all went to island by Nova Scotia apparently. I couldn't sleep, and this might sound creepy, but i just watched Klaus sleep, since i didn't want to leave his side. I see Klaus wake up and stand as close as he can to Kols body.

Tyler walks in, which i'm not loving right now. "Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic"

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then i'll look different... A little angrier, perhaps."

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So i can shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler says. "I'm an original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me?" Klaus replies back.

"You know what i think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sire-line ceases to exist. So whatever happens to you happens only to you. Which means i can kill your ass and no one else has to die."

It's now night, i took a nap, but otherwise, i've been just staring at nothing for hours. Caroline comes walking in, my guess Elena told them to watch over.

"You're still here?" Caroline asks Tyler. "gloating"

"Come home. don't stoop to his level." Caroline says. "He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until i can kill him myself."

"Fine, you can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster." Caroline says. "Do you need help care?" I ask.

"You can keep sitting there with your murderous boyfriend, since you would choose him over us any day."

"No, but i would choose him over you any day. Let me help you guys." I say, Tyler rolls his eyes. "Ok Evie, help me pick this up."

I look at Klaus, who is staring at his dead brother. I sigh, but help Caroline.

Caroline and Tyler finally left. "Evie, you don't have stay." He says. "I'm not leaving, i know you're hurt and you don't have to talk about it, but let me stay here with you." He nods and i lay with him on the couch.

It's the next day, i wake up in Klaus' arms, which by the way is one of the best feelings. "Only one more day till we aren't in my living room." I say. He looks at me all serious. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm going to get back at Tyler." I can see he was scared to say that, since i got all mad the other day about threatening, or killing people.

"Ok, just don't kill him. Get back at him in any other way." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows, surprised at what i said, then smiles. "Oh and they are coming over" As i say that his smile fades. "I don't want Tyler in my house, trust me." I tell him.

Elena calls me, which was a surprise since she hasn't called me in days. Also, Caroline's over. "Tell me you aren't serious." I say. "I wish i weren't. When we got back l from looking for Jeremy, Shane and Bonnie were both gone, too." Elena replies.

"Shane needs Bonnie to cast a spell on Jeremy's tattoo in order to find the cure,  and he managed to sneak them both out from under our noses."

"Well, where's Damon in all of this?" I ask. "We had an argument—" I interrupt her. "Are you ok?"

"Yea i'm fine, but he never came back after walking out, and when we went to the beach, we saw signs of struggle."

"Meaning what?" I ask. "meaning somebody probably jumped him and then grabbed him." Elena shouts. "Do you think Shane took him?"

"No, i mean, he's not strong enough to take Damon on,  even with the element of surprise. He must have someone or at least a few someone's helping him."

"I am so sorry, i wish i was there to help." I tell Elena. "Well maybe there's something you can do from home." Elena replies. "So Shane's looking for the cure. we think we can find him. We have pictures of Jeremy's tattoo, but we can't translate the map."

"Unless you get the hunters sword from Klaus." I say, looking at Klaus. "He'll never give up the sword." Rebekah adds. "Yeah, but if anyones gonna get him to give it up, it's Evie." I hear Stefan say. "ok, i'll find it, just email Caroline the pictures."

I come home with the big ass sword, and Tyler's here now. "Found this big ass sword in your attic." I say, seeing Caroline mad. "What happened?"

"Klaus told us the sword is in Aramaic, which is a dead language from biblical times."

"You know, even if you had the best dictionary in the world, it could take days to translate... perhaps weeks." Klaus starts speaking in Aramaic. "What does that mean?" Caroline says. "If only you spoke Aramaic." Klaus says with a grin, i laugh a little. Tyler death stares me, in which i just roll my eyes.

Klaus speaks in Aramaic... again. "Requires a powerful witch and a hunter in full bloom."

"What are you doing?" Tyler says, rudely like usual. "I don't need to tell you my reasons. Evie, bring me my sword."

"Silas rests on the far side, the means of his destruction at hand." Klaus translates. "Turn the cryptex to the right."

"The top of the hilt reveals a key to the nautical map... now turn it to the left." Klaus tells me. "Now turns the other piece."

"Wait there's something else..." Klaus says, then starts speaking in Aramaic. "What does it mean?" Caroline says, but Klaus doesn't say anything. "He's not going to tell us." Tyler says.

I call Rebekah, telling her i'm sending her a translation. "Got it. Thanks." She replies. "Actually it was me." Klaus says from behind. "Nik, you helped?" She says, very surprised. "You sound so surprised, little sister. — Hope you get to live a human life." He says after Rebekah asking why he cares. "There is one more thing, Rebekah. There is only one dose of the cure. You need to find it fast and take it." I hang up.

"Really, that's the thing you were keeping a secret." I tell him. Tyler and Caroline storm out, and i hear the yelling and How Caroline wants to fix something. I don't really know, that's all i heard.

It's dark outside, Caroline comes back inside, but not Tyler. "You can't kill Tyler... I'm not asking you to forgive him. All i'm asking is that you let him live, somewhere far from here."

"So he gets to live a happy life after he turned all my hybrids against me, after he tried to kill me, after he made it his life's mission to find the cure so he could use it against me—"

"Klaus, you aren't killing him." I say, again so he knows. He sighs. "Ok, Caroline.. Tell him to leave town immediately. And tell him to run and hide in a place i will never find him. Tell him this is the mercy i show you, since you are Evie's best-friend... That i will give him a head start before i go after him. I sigh, i didn't know what to do, i wanted to back Caroline up but then I agree with Klaus. So i just sat there quietly.

Caroline says goodbye to Tyler. I felt guilty for not standing by her side, but Tyler has been treating me like shit lately.

I walk outside and see her crying. I hug her. "I'm so sorry." I tell her. "It's ok Evie, I understand, just wish it wasn't like—" I interrupted her. "I know care."