32

Caroline stayed the night, Klaus went home. Caroline was Cleaning the house. We see Stefan carry in Jeremy, but he wasn't moving. Stefan and Elena walk up. I just look at Caroline. I already have the feeling, that he's dead. I start tearing, but Caroline doesn't see.

"She's waiting for him to wake up, but he died supernatural, the ring won't work." Stefan says to me and Caroline. I'm trying my best to keep it together, but i know soon i'm going to fall apart. Elena comes down, totally in denial. She says she isn't in denial, but 100% is.

Elena goes back upstairs, Caroline is outside, and Me and Stefan are in the kitchen. I have been standing, staring off at nothing. "Evie, how are you doing?" He says.

"I'm fine Stefan". I say, not meaning it. "Evie, you can say that you're not fine. this is your brother we
are talking about." Stefan says.

"I said i'm fine!" I literally screamed and walked away

Meredith is here to check on Jeremy. I'm standing next to Elena, as she keeps going on how Jeremy's alive because of the ring. "so we'll have to keep an eye on him because i don't want him to go crazy like Ric did."

"Elena, you sound crazy. Supernatural can't wear ring, Jeremy was supernatural. your in denial way to much, you need to face it." I tell her. "No, he's alive, he just might be crazy."

"Elena you're the crazy one!" I yell. She comes after me and Stefan stands in between us. "Elena, Evie. you two can't turn on each other, all you have is each other."

"He died of extreme blood loss Elena." Meredith says.
I sigh. But the difference is in not in denial like my sister.

Matt walks in and his eyes start getting watery. When Jeremy became a hunter, they got really close, so i actually feel really bad for Matt. "No, matt. it's fine. it's ok, it's ok. Bonnie will be here soon, she'll fix everything."

"You can't put all of this pressure on Bonnie!" I yell. She turns around, veins show up underneath her eyes. "stop it!" She yells, speed running to attack me, but Stefan holds her off. "Evie, get some fresh air, i'll talk to Elena."

I go outside and sit on the front porch, i wanted to call Klaus, but i didn't want him to see me like this

(not your pov)

Stefan calms Elena down, finally. "Why is she like this?" Elena says. "I think she doesn't want to show anyone what or how she's thinking. She likes to act tuff when she's allowed to be vulnerable. She is hurting." Stefan says.

"I bet Klaus is—" Here she goes again. Why does my sister hate my relationship with Klaus this badly? But she always uses it against me. "Elena, stop. Klaus is one of the good things in her life. If we get rid of him, she will hate us, forever. Klaus doesn't control her, i see her with him. Just take it easy on her."

Stefan excuses him from Elena, because he gets a call from Damon. "Did you find her?" Stefan asks. "I'm still looking. How are they?"

"They are losing it. Elena is in denial, Evie's bottling up her feelings which is making her act out on anger, and they are turning on each-other. We can do what we can to delay things here, but we got to get Jeremy to the morgue before it gets ugly. You have to come home."

"Without Bonnie? I can't just leave her behind... i can't show up without Bonnie." Damon says. "At this point, the sire bond is probably the only thing that's gonna keep Elena together."

"What about Evie?" Damon asks. "I mean she has Klaus, but her brother died. I don't know how much Klaus can do."

— 

Bonnie is back, so is Damon. Damon told Caroline he wanted to talk to me and Stefan, which i thought was weird. "She's out of her mind. the nutty professor has got her totally brainwashed."

Damon talks about getting rid of the other side. "What does dropping the veil even mean?" I ask. "What it means is, the myth about Silas being able to raise the dead is not just one of some. It's every supernatural that would come back."

"Oh hell no." I say. "Do you know how many people you have killed Damon?" I say, which makes Stefan laugh.

Me, Damon, and Stefan walk back in. It was very silent at first, but it all went downhill from there. Elena said Jeremy's dead. She's out of the denial phases, so i'm scared for what's going to come.

"Where's Bonnie?" Elena asks Stefan. "We told Matt to take her home. we thought it'd be best." He replies . "Ok. I guess we're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way."

"Put his body on the couch" She says to Damon, who is carrying Jeremy. "Elena?" Caroline says, concerned.

"What are you doing?" Stefan asks while Elena is planning to burn down the house. "We need a cover story. you think i didn't hear you guys talking earlier? Well, what are we gonna say— animal attack, tumble down the stairs? No. We burn the house down with him inside of it."

"Elena stop it!" Stefan shouts. "Why, because you want me to not be in denial? you want me to face the truth? This is the truth, Stefan. I don't want to live here anymore. I don't want these sketches. I don't want this x-box. Not gonna need this bourbon anymore."

"Elena stop it you're scaring me!" Caroline shouts. "What else are we suppose to do with the body Caroline? I mean there's no room in the Gilbert family plot. Jenna and John took the last spots."

"You have me!" I yell, but she doesn't answer me. "Every inch of this house is filled with memories of the people that i love that have died—"

"You still have Evie Elena." Damon says. Elena looks up, since it's Damon talking. She shakes her head and my heart felt like it sunk.

"My mom, my dad, Jeremy, Jenna and Alaric, John, even John. I mean they're all dead everyone is dead."

"So what am i supposed to— i mean, how am i gonna— i can't even— there's nothing left for me." Elena cries out.

"Damon... help her." Stefan says. Damon gets on the ground and hugs her. "I can help you." He says to her. "I want you to let me help you."

"Turn it off." He says.

"What? No, no." Stefan says. "Just turn it off, and everything will go away."

"Damon i swear to god if you make her turn it off i will kill—" I get interrupted by Damon. "It's what you have to do Elena. it's what i want you to do Elena."

And just like that, her humanity is off. I channeled all of my rage to Damon. "Why did you do that! you will ruin her! She was suppose to mourn Him normally, not not care about anything!" I yelled. I go after him but Stefan holds me back. "Evie, Evie calm down."

Elena sets the house on fire. The house we grew up in, it's all gone, along with Jeremy. We couldn't even give him the proper funeral. "I'm going to stay at Klaus'" I tell Stefan, since i'm mad at Elena and Damon. "Ok, if you need anything, call me,"