14

Elena wants me to go with her and Damon to Denver. They are trying to find out which original bloodline they came from. Elena thought it would be a good idea since i've been distant lately.

I get in the car after finishing packing a couple minutes ago. "why is she coming again?" Damon says. "Because she has been distant since everything and I don't want her to feel left out." Elena says.

"Guys i understand that i haven't been helping you guys with everything, but i wouldn't pick sides. "Yeah you say that, but you already have, you are like obsessed with him."

"I'm not obsessed Damon, it's just new and different, and I'm happy. I'm enjoying it. If someone goes to kill him I'm going to stop the other person. But if he tries to kill any of you, i would also stop him." I try explaining to Damon.

We finally make it to where Jeremy is. "There he is!!" Elena says. "Next time we compel him, remind me to make him better at baseball."

I roll my eyes. "Hey Jeremy." I yell. "Evie? Elena?" Jeremy says. Damon looks at him disappointed. "what's wrong?" Jeremy asks.

"Katherine sired us, rose sired Katherine, all we need to do is find out who sired Rose."

"So you traveled across the country to get me to talk to a dead vampire?" Jeremy asks. "dead vampires redundant, but yes." Damon says, then laughs.

"Well I can't. I can talk to Anna and Vicki because I knew them. I've never even met Rose."

"What good is you dying and coming back to life if you can't talk to a ghost when I need you too?"

"Damon! shut up." I slightly shout.

"Rose spent a long time running from Klaus as well. She and Damon were close, so maybe we can use you as a connection..."

Jeremy sighs. "fine, fine. Can we do this Later? My friend just got here. And yes, Damon, i actually have some." Jeremy says hi to his friend, which is no friend by the way.

I gasp. "Jeremy that isn't your friend, it's Kol!" I shouted. Kol hits Damon with his wooden bat. "what the hell are you doing?" Jeremy says.

"Jeremy get back he's an original!" Elena shouts in fear. "No hard feelings, mate, but we're not buds." Kol says with a smirk on his face.

"you know, i'll never get used to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break." Kol says as he tries and hits Damon, again. But, Damon protects himself, and Stabs Kol with the other bat.

"Did you kill him?" Jeremy asks

"No, but it'll give us a head start. come on." Damon says, struggling to get off of the floor.

We end up going to a motel. I didn't want to go, but Elena insisted we go.

"for the record, she's the one who wanted to stop at a motel, not me." Damon tells Me and Jeremy. "So where are we?" Jeremy asks.

"Corner of somewhere and nowhere where Kol can't find us."

"I can't believe Kol was a vampire." Jeremy tells Damon. "Well, didn't you find it weird that you made a friend so fast?" Damon laughs, which cause me to laugh a little. "have you met you?" Damon adds.

"not helping, both of you." Elena says, really mad. but me and Damon just laugh even more, and fist bump. It's slowly getting back to how it use to be.

"this can work, right Jer?"

"yeah. it doesn't really matter." Jeremy replies back.
"all right Whoopi. What do you need, candles, incense, pottery wheel?" Damon jokes knowing that's not how it works.

"I'm joking guys. I know, they push from the other side and you pull from this one."

"all right, you, uh, you got a picture of her?" Jeremy asked Damon. "Picture? from what, our trip to disneyland?"

"come one rose, you're not going to actually make us wait, are you?"

"I know you're obsessed with me..." He smirks knowing that they made out when she was alive. I laughed. "I bet she doesn't want to see you Damon." I said, since i've been quiet basically the whole time.

"alright then, tell me something about her."

"um, well, she did this little thing with her tongue."

"Something that actually matters Damon." Elena said, and rolled her eyes. She definitely wasn't in a good mood today.

Damon sits up straight and looks down at the floor. "She spent her last day in paradise. Soaking in the sun and reminiscing about what it means to be human. and when death came, she didn't fear it."

"It was in the dream he gave her... She's here guys."

"Is she lonely on the other side?" Elena asked.

"No. I enjoy it. I was running so much when i was alive, now i have the freedom to do whatever I want." Rose tells Jeremy.

"She says not you worry, she's happy." Jeremy says to us. "is she still hot?" Damon asks.

"tell him he's still dripping with sex too." Rose says. "fine, tell him I miss him." Rose tells Jeremy.

"She misses you." Jeremy says to Damon.

"and tell him that i'm rooting for him and Elena." Jeremy raises his eyebrows.

"she, uh, she misses both of you."

"unfortunately I don't have any news on the siring front. Klaus didn't sire me, no original did. It was Mary porter."

Jeremy tells us what she said and that she will find out information. He also said she said a lot more, but just didn't tell us.

I wake up from Jeremy getting mad. Apparently, Damon and Elena made out outside, which is what i wasn't expecting. They were arguing outside, so Jeremy talked to me.

"you know, Rose has been watching over you, even though you have never met her."

Elena would always tell me how nice and sweet she was. "really!" I smile. "and she told me to tell you this alone.." "ok?" I get nervous, what possibly does she want to say about me?

"Can you tell Evie something for me, in secret?" Rose says. Jeremy nods

"Tell her that it's ok to be scared of what's to come next for her, but she has to explore. Klaus will change her, and she will definitely change him. And they will go through the worst with their relationship. But she needs him, more than she realizes."

Jeremy looks confused of why I am struggling.

"the other day she was talking to Elena about Klaus. Evie gets scared around him, but she loves him with all her heart. Evie's heart is pure, when Klaus' heart is the opposite. And she's stuck. She doesn't want to pick between her friends and Klaus, but eventually she will have too."

Jeremy tells me what she said. I smile with tears coming down. That was the best advice i've ever gotten in my entire life. Jeremy gives me a hug. "It will all go well in the end Evie, i know it."

"Rose is here. she's in Kansas." I nod and tell Elena and Damon....