34

It's the next day, and i'm taking an off day. I don't feel like doing anything but Klaus insists i help with the whole Silas thing. I told him i would help him later.

I also haven't been getting any sleep, at all. The fact that i'm the only one mourning my brother, makes it 100 times harder than it should. Elena doesn't miss him, she doesn't feel anything for anyone right now.

I did a lot of thing today. I cleaned mostly, but i also reorganized some stuff. Klaus has been out all day, but then i get a call from Caroline.

"Evie, we're coming to pick you up. And yes, you are helping us with Silas. We need to get you up and moving."

"fine Caroline"

We are in Shane's office. He died at the island apparently, and they want to see if they can find out anything. "What are we even looking for?" I ask.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move." Stefan replies. "Where, on his evil villain to-do list—steal blood, perform 3 massacres, pick up dry cleaning"Caroline says.

"Actually not to nit-pick, but we evil villains usually use minions to pick up our dry cleaning, that sort of thing." Klaus adds. "Why is he necessary again?" Caroline says, which makes me laugh a little.

"Well, we don't know what Silas can do, so if we do have to go head to head with him, an original hybrid who can't die might come in handy." Stefan says.

"Besides, Stefan and I work well together, or at least we did in the 20's." Klaus replies to Stefan. "Well, granted my emotions were off."

"And that's why you were more fun just as Damon is probably relishing in Elena's emotionless company in New York."

"My brother knows what he's doing." Stefan says, then sighs. "Does he?" Klaus asks. "Don't estimate the allure of darkness, Stefan. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it." Klaus says looking at me, while i'm looking at books.

"I found something." I say.

"Didn't Bonnie say something about Expression triangles?" I say with a smile. "Yes Evie Gilbert you are a genius!" Caroline says. Stefan starts to read the book,  and it says that Human is the main massacre. "Caroline get me the map." I say.

I start drawing where the hybrids and humans were killed. "So according to the book, the expression triangle is equilateral, putting it here."

"Somebody's been skipping their geometry classes." Klaus says to me, taking the marker out of my hand.
"There are actually 2 places the third massacre can be"

"Well you didn't let me finish." I say. He laughs because of how stubborn i'm being.

We split up. I went with Klaus, since Caroline isn't a big fan of him. But we didn't go to the right location. We run to where Stefan and Caroline are.

"Klaus we need to save her."

"How. The only way to save her is to kill them, and then Silas gets what he wants." Klaus replies to me. Caroline speed runs to the witch and stabs her, then one after another, all the witches fall. Klaus screams while I run over to Bonnie.

"I'm going to take Bonnie home and catch her up to date." Stefan says. We all agree. "I'm going to stay with Caroline." She looks and me and smiles. I saw her face when she realized she killed 12 people, she needs company. "ok, be safe." Klaus says as he kisses my forehead. ..