22

I wake up in Klaus' house. He was right besides me, staring at me. "Let me guess, i went unconscious... again"

"yep, i had to give you my blood to heal you."

"Thanks, for everything Klaus..."

He nods and smiles.

"so I need to get Rebekah not to hate me, but i need you at dinner tonight with Stefan.. So you can either stay here, or—"

"or, we can—"

I get interrupted with a kiss, and i kiss him back. We start making out on his bed. I get on top of him, taking off my shirt, and keep kissing him... I could see him hating me on top so, he flips me to the bottom, making him on top. He moves my hair behind my ear, but than we hear someone walking in.

I put on my shirt and go outside, i see Stefan. "Hey Stefan..."

Klaus comes walking in, still putting on his shirt.. making it obviously we were just making out.

"Better be a good reason why you're here Stefan.." He says, then looks at me.

"I was going to take the hunter, but i figured you went through such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain." Stefan says

"It's from the beginning inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch."

"what did you get out of him?"

"Not enough" Klaus says. "he's mum about the council fire and he's not saying anything about this greater evil we're all supposed to be shivering over... what brings you snooping at this time of day?"

"Well, i can't say it in front of him. As i'm sure you've figured out, our friend here can't be compelled."

"you're full of mysteries aren't you?"

We leave the room the hunters in, and go into the next room.

"so what's with the home invasion?" Klaus says

"Damon said you knew something about this guy. Should've figured you knew something when you healed Elena from the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return."

"I was feeling benevolent." Klaus replies

"Your never benevolent. Who's this guy? what's the five?"

"So many questions." Klaus says, still not telling Stefan what.

"It's a good thing i have nothing to do today except get answers from you."

"Well we are busy so—" I say, but Stefan just stares at me.

"Fine. you Might actually be useful in persuading my sister to cooperate . The brotherhood of the five was a group of highly skilled vampire hunters. We crossed paths with them in the twelfth century. Italy.."

Klaus keeps explaining to me and Stefan what happened when he first heard of the brotherhood of the five.

"Rebekah fell in love with one and he shared the secrets.. which will be shared if provided you do one thing for me."

"and what's that?"

"Get Rebekah over here... She's being stubborn, and hateful. I need to make peace with her, i want her to give me some very important information about the hunter, which she won't do unless she believes we've made up"

"and what's in it for me?" Stefan asks Klaus

"Just get her here and i'll tell you... oh and Stefan, trust me when i say this— That hunter in there holds the answer to all your prayers."

Stefan leaves and me and Klaus go back upstairs...

Stefan comes back with Rebekah, who i still hate by the way. We all sit at the table, me in between Klaus and Stefan, across from Rebekah.

"I could kiss the council for burning up all the vervain in town, they made my life so much easier." Klaus says, with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not eating till you apologize..." Rebekah says.

"your one to talk." I mumbled under my breath, but Stefan heard me. "Evie, we actually have to be nice to get past this dinner..." I sigh, knowing he's right.

"for which indiscretion? there have been so many..." Klaus smiles.

"you broke my neck."

"You throw Elena blood so i don't make anymore hybrids."

"cause you took me for granted!" Rebekah shouts.

"That's what big brothers do, sweetheart!" He yells.

"Let me just name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner right now."

"Really Stefan!" I say... "meant them dumbass." He says in a friendly way, i laugh.

"fine.. I'm sorry, i often forget how delicate you are, forgive me?"

"I'll take it under consideration.." Rebekah says.

"a weapon?" Stefan says.

"not just any weapon.."

"Rebekah, love, don't get ahead of the story."

"How is a weapon the answer to all my prayers?" Stefan asks.

"Can we just get to the point... the suspense is killing me." I add to the conversation.

"Not quite yet... because in order to find this weapon, we need to solve the puzzle, which seems to have disappeared."

"The tattoo?" I ask, and Klaus nods.

"it's a map, leading us to its treasure." he says looking at Stefan.

"We can't see it, but someone else can..." Klaus says. "why don't you tell the hybrid to bring him in" He says to the girl who is under compulsion.

"Evie?" I hear Jeremy say. "Really Klaus, Jeremy."

"Don't worry Evie, not threatening him, just need his art skills that is all love." I sigh. Jeremy goes where the hunter is, drawing his mark.

"Tell us more..." I demand from Klaus.

"Well Rebekah was more happy to.. investigate, isn't that right?"

Klaus talks about how they are got daggered, by the 5. Because of Rebekah.

"so you would be with a guy, even when they were coming after you and would hurt your family?" I say

"you're one to talk." Rebekah says. I cross my arms, wanting to kill her at this very moment.

Klaus sees me getting mad, so he puts his hand in my thigh, trying to calm me down, which worked, but my heart was beating so fast. Which made him smile.

"Go ahead Rebekah, tell them what the hunter told you the tattoo leads to. What's this great weapon that could bring upon the end of the vampire species?"

Rebekah looks at Stefan. "A cure... to vampirism..."

Klaus and Rebekah start fighting about the cure. I'm still so confused, i know Klaus wants to use it on Elena, but if she was Human, that would be amazing. Klaus is trying to get Stefan to find out more information, which Stefan is agreeing to.

Stefan brings me home. "Sorry about this morning—"

"Evie, it's ok... you have walk in on me and Elena before, it's all good.. Just don't let Klaus control you..."

"I won't Stefan... And I don't, and never will."