37

We go to New Orleans, which by the way is a really loud city.

"Evie you have to stay by my side the whole time, New Orleans is nothing like Mystic falls. It's more Dangerous for humans. Supernaturals ran this the last time i was here." Klaus says in a very serious voice.

"Ok, so you are saying there are Witches and Vampires. In this place called the french quarter?" I ask, after Klaus telling me about New Orleans. "Yes, love. Which is why you need to be careful." He repeats.

We walk over to a witch from the looks of it, knows what's going on. "Time for one more?" Klaus says to the witch. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Oh, now, that's not very amiable, is it?" Klaus replies. "You don't even know me."

"I know what you are. half-vampire, half-beast. you're the hybrid." the witch says. "I'm the original hybrid, actually but that's a long story for another time" Klaus says.

"I'm looking for someone, a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. Jane-Anne Deveraux."

"Sorry, i don't know." The witch says, but i know she's lying. "I can even tell you're lying... whoever you are."
The witch looks at me, but in a weird way. "Witches don't talk out of school in the quarter. The vampire won't allow it. Those are the rules. I don't break Marcels rules."

I see Klaus' smirk leave his mouth. "Marcel's rules?" Klaus asks. "Where do you suppose i might find Marcel?"

"Probably in a bar across from Rousseau." She says. We head there but Klaus stops me. "I can't let you go in. If Marcel sees you he'll target you and i can't have that."

I look at him, a little pissed but understandable. This is my first time in a city where vampires were superior. I would be dead in a minute. "So where do you want me to go?" I ask.

"Go to the bar Rousseau. Find sophie Deveraux, which is Jane-Anne's sister and find out how you are apart of this too. And also have a drink, there drinks are really good." Klaus says which makes me laugh.

I've been in Rousseau, the bar i think. I had a drink, but i couldn't find Sophie. I've been talking to this blonde named Camille who works here. She seems nice.

I walk into the kitchen and see someone, a description of Sophie. "Are you Sophie?" I ask. "Yes, i'm guessing you want to know why you are involved Evie?" As she said that, i was surprised. I didn't know she already knows me. "Well, yeah." I say. She looks and sees vampires and signals me to follow her.

She sees candles which reminds her of her sister. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry about Jane-Anne." I say, as i heard Marcel killed her. Before she can say anything, the door closes by itself. We hear a vampire jump from the roof.

"The doors work, you know?" Sophie says. "You're doing magic?" A new vampire says. "I'm praying to my dead sister. go ahead. pay your respect."

"Ha! don't make this a thing, Sophie." The vampire who jumped from the roof said. "The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. Marcel wants to know why."

"Oh, that sounds like witch business. I'd say ask her yourself, but i guess you can't seeing as Marcel killed her."

A vampire looks at me and comes for me but i snapped it's neck, but then someone takes the body, and a heart drops down. I turn around and see Elijah killing the other vampire.

"I'm Elijah, you've heard of me?" He says to Sophie. Then he looks at me. "Evie— what are you doing here?"

"Finding out why i'm involved..."

Sophie brought us to a cemetery, and what she told us, i couldn't believe. I am pregnant with me and Klaus' child. I don't even know how it's possible. Elijah listens to my heartbeat. "Evie, there's 2 heartbeats." He says, and in just standing there shock. "Then how's Hayley a part of this?" I ask. "Well witches were going to transfer the baby, but Hayley picked a fight and now is here."

"I want to help you Evie, you have a baby who will be a Powerful Witch, and is a part of Klaus' wolf bloodline, and is a miracle baby. Evie, i owe you it for everything you did back in Mystic Falls."

"Hold on are you saying this baby can be a witch, a werewolf, and a vampire if made one?"  Sophie nods.

Elijah says he is going to get Klaus, so he knows why we are in New Orleans.

"So this is why you brought me here." Klaus shouts. "Hear her out." Elijah replies. "I don't need to hear her out. I assure you there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even 30 more seconds of my time. Elijah, what madness is this?"

"Klaus." I say, as Hayley walks besides me. "Listen to them Klaus." Hayley says. "We may not be able to practice magic in the quarter, but we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example... i have a special gift. Sensing when a girl is pregnant." Sophie says, looking at me.

Klaus looks at me. "What?" Klaus raises his voice. "I know Klaus. it's impossible." I say. "What are you saying?" He says, but knowing exactly what i'm saying.

"Niklaus... Your girl is carrying your child." Elijah says.

"No. it's not possible. Vampires cannot procreate." Klaus says.

"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire... but you were born a werewolf.you're the original hybrid, the first of your kind, and this pregnancy is—one of natures loopholes." Sophie says.

Klaus just looks at me. "You've been with someone else admit it!" He yells at me. "Klaus she loves you, she hasn't been with anyone else." Elijah says for me.

"If you don't help us take down Marcel... so help me Evie won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." I look at her. "What?!" I shouted.

"Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah says. "No. we can't. Not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow and there are rules."

"How dare you command me? threaten me and Evie? I won't hear any more lies." He shouts in Elijah's face. "Niklaus. Listen." Klaus turns around looking at me, looking at my stomach. He hears another heart beating other than mine. He just walks out. "Klaus!" I shout in fear. Elijah goes after him.

Elijah told me where Klaus was since he thought i would convince him. "Hey Klaus." I say sitting down next to him. "Look, this is all coming too fast on me too. I mean i'm caring a freaking miracle baby. And i'm terrified. But i'm willing to do this with you, and i'm going to have this baby, so you can either run or you can help." I tell him.

Klaus nods and looks at me. "Let's do this, together Evie." He says as he kisses me. "Ok... but i do need to go back to mystic falls and graduate and say goodbye."

He nods. "I'll drop you off in the morning love."