35

(Not your pov)

"what happened to you." a voice that sounds like Evie's says. "Silas. He attacked me. He stabbed me with the white oak stake. A piece of it is still inside me."

"Klaus that could kill you."

"I certainly feel like i'm dying." Klaus replies. "And as much as i would love to watch you die, you still haven't found me that cure.". "Silas!" Klaus screams, realizes he's pretending to be Evie.

"That's right. Last night i looked like Shane. Today I look like Evie. And tomorrow, who knows?"

"Show me your real face." Klaus shouts. "now, why would i do that when i can look like whom ever i want you to see. Resist me all you want Klaus, but until you bring me the cure, i will bring you nothing but misery."

Klaus called me telling me Silas pretending to be me, but i'm kind of in Pennsylvania with Stefan and Damon. Stefan insisted i came, since Elena is my sister. I wanted to go back to Klaus, But Damon legit didn't let me. So i asked Caroline to try and help him, i felt bad cause she hates Klaus, but i couldn't leave him there wondering he is hurt.

"Something's not right. Katherine Pierce doesn't hold up in Hickstown, P-A." Damon says. "Well what's not right is keeping me here." I reply. "Evie, we need your brain, and i need you 2 to actually get along." Stefan says.

"Fine. Katherine Pierce would be here. She would know we are looking for her since she has the cure. She'll go where you don't expect her to, so she's here in this small town somewhere." I say and walking in front of Stefan and Damon. "Found them." I say, walking inside a restaurant.

"Ladies, playing nice?" Stefan says to Katherine and Rebekah. We sit in the booth, me sitting in the middle of them. "There goes the neighborhood." Katherine replies.

"See you got Katherine already. You're losing your touch, evil one." Damon says, looking at Katherine. "Where's Elena?" I ask.

"You really can't act superior when you are surrounded by Vampires way older and stronger than you." Katherine says. "Watch me... Now where is she!" I shout.

"Let me get this straight. I tell you where Elena is, You shove the cure down her throat, and then i end up in a box, right? I don't think so."

"What about you over there, smiley?" Damon says to Katherine. "Do you know where she is?"

"I can give you a hint. Start by looking at the town morgue. she's probably dead."

"She went to meet up with a friend of mine. you may know him— an original brother, impeccable taste." Katherine says, with a smirk on her face. "Elijah?"

"Elijah's here?" Damon says. "Well, you sort of have to question Elijah's impeccable taste if he's friends with you."

"Oh, when i say friend, i mean friend." Katherine says, hinting he's more than a friend. "Ohh... Ugh..." We all say in disgust. "Probably took him about 10 seconds to realize it wasn't me, at which point he probably yanked her heart right out her chest."

"Well where are they?" I ask. "I wouldn't take this little one for only being human Katherine. She'll win." Rebekah says. "Well she sure does have the Petrova fire." She says. Since i am descended from her, which i hate. I take a stake that was in my jacket and stab her hand. "So are you going to tell me?"

"Fine. they were supposed to meet at the Gazebo by the park." Rebekah answers. "I'll go find Elijah." Stefan says.

I go with Stefan to find Elena, but we split up. I was walking and here yelling, and it's them. "You're not just a vampire, are you?" Elijah says. "No her humanity's gone." I say walking through. "Evie?"

"Give me my sister." I demand. "Well that's no way to talk to an—"

"Elijah you're no better than the rest. you are siding with someone who killed Jeremy. my brother who by the way, i've been mourning by myself."

"She lied." Elijah says. "Well it's Katherine. I would say i told you so, but Evie basically just did."

Elena walks out, Elijah letting her. She walks up and i snapped her neck. Elijah looks surprised. "Stefan can come and get her. I need to go home to Klaus, i've been here against my will and i just need to go home."

"Evie." Elijah says. "You're also different. You're stronger, and independent. Glad to see it. And i'm sorry you are going through this by yourself."

"Well not totally by myself. No matter how alone i feel a certain hybrid has been helping." We both laugh.

I'm finally at Klaus' mansion. As i still see Caroline here. They both look pissed at each other, but Klaus doesn't look hurt anymore. "Thank you Caroline." I tell her while hugging her. "The pain is gone. The white oak was never there."

"So it was an illusion?" I ask and he nods. I see the fear of Silas in his eyes. "Klaus if you are scared of Silas, then we all should be terrified of him."

"I won't let Silas get to you Evie." Klaus says. "I know, it's just terrifying."

Klaus is on the phone with Elijah i'm pretty sure. Since he just said big brother and he only has 1 alive. "At last you join the fray." Klaus says on the phone.

"Somebody had to take charge. And now that i have, i've got the cure and i'm bringing it back to mystic falls."

"With a long list of demands, i assume." Klaus replies. "Not that long. But one of those demands is to comfort Evie right now. We had a little interruption with Elena before and she feels alone."

"Of course i'll be there for her. Why do you care so much Elijah?"

"Because she's your redemption." Elijah said. Klaus just looks at me, and i have no idea what they are talking about. But how Klaus is looking at me,

made me smile