09

I wake up early in the morning. I was up all night worried since Klaus texted me to come over. I ran there starting my workout early.

I knock on the door, but this time Rebekah answered. "come in, i guess." I walk in.

"why are you here?" She asks me. "Klaus texted me, and I wanted to see if he was alright." "i can tell i already like you Evie Gilbert." Rebekah says with a smile on her face.

I walk in and Klaus is mad. "did you know?" I was confused. "Evie, did you know Damon was planning on undaggering Elijah and using him against me? were you distracting me?" He says

"Klaus, i had no idea." But the hybrid didn't believe me. "want to know the truth, here." I take off my necklace, which had vervain in it. "compel me."

"i'm not compelling you Evie."

Rebekah thought i was lying, since she hates my sister, and insisting she compels me.

"did you distract Klaus the other day." Rebekah compels me.

"No, i wanted to talk to my friend because of a fight we had about personal stuff."

"did you know Damon was using Elijah in his plan?"

"no, i thought He was still daggered, and Damon was going to use whatever was in that locked coffin."

Klaus raises his eyebrows. I didn't want to be compelled, but i want Klaus' trust. "Klaus, i like this Gilbert." Klaus smiles, which made me smile.

I left, continuing my run.

i go home seeing a card and a box with my name on it. I bring the box to my room, then go down with Elena's card

"it was their mother who was sealed in the coffin." Elena says. "as in the original witch?" Stefan says, as he furrowed his eyebrows. "how is she alive? I thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago."

"Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus."

"she was suppose to help us kill Klaus.." Stefan says. "not anymore, at least, according to Elijah."

"That coffin was the only thing from stopping Klaus from tearing us into shreds." Stefan stated. "anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon looks at Elena. "look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us."

I walk into the kitchen. "this was on the door, i got one too." Elena starts reading the card.

"who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asks, directing at me

"who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" Stefan asks, directing at me. I gasp. "it's the original family." I say.
"there's a note on the back." Elena says. "it's a note from Esther, she wants to meet me."

"I should go, to see what she wants." Elena says. But Damon obviously disagrees while Stefan agrees with Elena. "Can we go back in time to the old Stefan who cared if Elena lived or died?"