20

I'm with Jeremy and Matt, helping them with school stuff. "Jeremy, Evie?" A girl says

"April Young?" I said, hugging her. I used to help babysit her, she's grown up so much. "Yeah Elena and Evie use to baby sit you—"

"yeah, before i got shopped off to boarding school by my dad."

"your dad, oh my god, i am so sorry about your dad." Jeremy says. "thank you. I guess. I sort of don't know how to answer when people say that."

"your dad was pastor young, right?" Matt asked April, she nods in agreement.

Tyler and Caroline come to the Salvatore house. I'm not the biggest fan with Tyler, but i'll live "please tell me that's the last one." Caroline says.

"these were specially carved. The length, the width. If you were a normal vampire you would be dead."

"was it a hunter?" i ask

"It could be, he knew what he was doing." Tyler responds. "he was looking for a vampire and he didn't hesitate for a second when he found one."

"yep, sounds like a vampire hunter to me." I say.

There's awkward silence between me and Caroline. I've kept my distance from her, since she helped bring Klaus down. "Evie can i talk to you for a second, in private." I nod following her into a different room.

"Look i'm sorry for—"

"Why did you do it Caroline? that's all i want to know."

"Because, Klaus has ruined Tylers life. He killed him, sired him, tortured him. It's not because i wanted to destroy you Evie, i wanted Tyler safe."

I sigh. "It's ok, you had a reason, i forgive you."

"really?" She says.

"yeah, surprisingly— yes, you wanted to keep the ones you love safe. which is what i would do."

She hugs me, in relief.

"How are you doing, Evie?" Caroline asked me.

"well i don't sleep, i cry everyday at least more than 5 times."

"aw Evie. i'm so sorry"

Stefan called me Earlier, which i hated. But, he said Bonnie is struggling. So i go to her house before the funeral for pastor young in the church.

I see Bonnie laying on her couch. "Bonnie, it's me Evie." She comes to the door looking as tired as me.
"are you ok?" I ask her, but she shakes her head, so i give her a hug.

"let me guess you need something Evie?"

"Nope, Stefan said he came by earlier and you were struggling, so i wanted to help."

She smiles and tells me what happened. She used a lot of black magic and the witches took it out on her grams.

"These stupid ass witches, don't they have anything better to do than mess with you. I bet Grams is somewhere on the other side, they could be just messing with your head."

"Evie, they have been giving me witch dreams of Klaus' mansion. I know it's bad timing but—" Bonnie says, lying to me.

"Of course i'll check it out, just rest. and if you need anything, call me."

I head to the Mansion, i haven't been there since 2 days ago, when he died. I walk in, and it's empty. "come on, really you stupid witches." I walk and hear Klaus fighting with Rebekah. I couldn't believe it. I ran to where his voice was coming from.