15

We make it to where Mary Porter is, or as Damon calls her, "scary mary", Which is in Kansas.

"this is the address" Jeremy tells us. "looks about right." Damon replies. "wait here." Elena says. "Why? so you guys can make out some more?"

"don't be a dick and listen to your sister." Damon defends Elena. I mean, i always rooted for them to get together, but now i just feel bad for Stefan. Jeremy scoffs and waits in the car.

We walk in and it's completely pitch black, it looks like this house has been abandoned. "Like vampire hoarders" Damon says, and I look at him confused of what he just said.

"Who is this Mary person?" Elena asks. "Scary Mary. Really old, super creepy."

"And how do you know her?"

"you know..." Of course I know what he means, it's Damon we are talking about here. I roll my eyes, "of course you did." I reply back to him

"What? I said creepy, not Ugly."

We hear a loud bang coming from upstairs, meaning we aren't alone in this house. I get a little bit more scared, while Elena gasp and jumps. We see Mary Porter, hanging on the wall with a wooden stake through her heart. "omg" I said.

"Mary..." Damon says.

"quite contrary." We heard in a familiar voice. Kol was tracking us. "Shame about Mary, she used to be a blast. I don't quite know what happened."

"I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her. She was a bit of an original groupie, like you Evie." He smirks. I hope he didn't mean this will happen to me.

"And were you her favorite?" Elena asks. She doesn't even try and hide that we are trying to find out which of the original blood/sire lines our friends came from... which gets me really mad.

"you mean, did i turn her. I think i did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. But there was also a Klaus period. And let's not forget the Elijah affair. I spoke to my brother... I know you're trying to find out who you descended from."

"So... Where did we leave off?" Kol asks, holding his aluminum bat. He hits Damon, causing him to grunt in pain. "Elena, Evie, get out of here!" Damon screams in pain. Elena hesitates but i go running to the door, but Kol blocks me.

"According to my brother you're off-limits, like way off-limits Evie, just don't test me." He pushes me, making my head hit the wall really hard. Kol goes after Elena but Damon stops him, "Don't touch her!"

"oh dear. I've hit the nerve. Relax darling, I just want us to be even. You snap my neck, you killed my brother, and then you humiliated me." Kol hits Damon a little bit more. "There... now we are even."

Damon and Elena are silent, as we are driving home. Jeremy and I are sitting in the back. They just got in a fight. I've been thinking about what Rose wanted me to know. How eventually, i will have to choose a side and how Im holding back with my relationship with him. I have no idea what I should do, but what I want to do is be with the hybrid.

We get back to mystic falls. I go straight to the Mikaelson Mansion. Klaus is sitting on his bed . "I need to talk to you." I already know this can end in a million different ways.

"same. Evie, I've noticed you have been holding back, are you scared?"

"I'm not scared you obviously, i'm just scared what will happen in the future and what will happen between me and my friends."

"If your friends can't be happy, screw them. And as problems come our way, we will solve them... together." When he said, I knew it was right. All of a sudden, i wasn't thinking about my friends, I was thinking of him.

I kiss him, we then separate our lips, but our heads were together. Things got heated, WAY more heated. He picks me up, and starts kissing me again. He throws me onto the bed, but gentle....

It's the next morning. I was in Klaus' bed... naked... yeah, i meant when i said it got heated. I start to put on my clothes, so i at least had something on. I jump back into bed seeing Klaus leaving. "Where are you going?" He saw that i was upset, so he came back and cuddled with me. My head was resting on his chest, and the hybrid put his arms around me

Tears come down my face, and i'm not sad. I just never knew how much so wanted this, someone to care for me. He looks down at me, smiling.

.........