13

not your Pov (you aren't there, it's just your friends)

"Klaus has always been one step ahead of us." "but now we have the advantage." Stefan says to everyone. "we're all armed, and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity which means we need to prepare for every opportunity"

"Where's Evie?" Caroline says. Elena rolls her eyes. "We decided to not let her know about this, since she like Klaus, she's a weak link when it comes to him and the originals." Stefan replies to Caroline. "and i don't want to put her in a position where she chooses us or him."

They start to show scenarios of how to kill them, and explaining what they have to do. Damon uses Caroline as Rebekah, which Caroline gets mad and pushes Damon away. They all laugh.

"No last minute attacks of pity any of them." Everyone looks at Elena. "Don't worry about me, not after what happened to bonnie's mom."

"Barbie?" Damon looks at Caroline. "oh, i'm ready. anything that will free Tyler of his side bond to Klaus."

"bus boy?" Damon now looks at Matt (matty ratty). "do i have a choice?"

"good point."

(back to your POV)

"where did you guys go!" I ask Rebekah and Klaus. "To get Finn, we need to unlink me and my sisters. "Okay, cause i woke up and saw nobody here, and you barely have any food here." Rebekah laughs.

"I should go, you guys are obviously busy and i don't want to waste your time."

"Evie, we don't mind you here. Come with me. I'm coming to get a witch to unlink the spell." He smiles, but not in a nice way. "Klaus, we aren't using Bonnie unless she wants too." Klaus scoffs knowing I will be really mad if he forces her to do anything.

"hey bonnie!" Klaus says. "I'm not doing anything for you." Bonnie says. "It's just a unlinking spell , no harm."

"Fine..."

Bonnie does the unlinking spell, but Klaus threatened her once. I was mad at him, but I decided to let it go. I walk out of the room and see Damon. "omg Damon?" I said.

"Now you're hurting my friends?" I said directing to the Mikaelson siblings.

"He betrayed me, you know what, Damon doesn't want you with Klaus either, so let's put your loyalty to the test."

"Rebekah stop!" Klaus yells, which I'm surprised. "She doesn't have to pick sides nor will she. Leave her alone." Even though I'm still mad about Bonnie, I see he's trying to apologize, even if he doesn't want to admit it. I smile.

"Let me take Damon home-" I get interrupted by Stefan walking in the room. "oh, good. A hero. what do you want." Klaus says. Stefan throws a bag on the floor. "i'm here to make a deal."

"Stefan what are you doing." Damon says, struggling to keep his eyes open. "8 stakes, made of white oak. The part of Wickery bridge that you forgot to burn." Klaus turns to me.

"I swear i didn't know about this."

"Yeah she didn't, we left Evie out of the plan, since she would've ruined it." Stefan says, backing me up. I'm glad they didn't involve me, cause i would've just told Klaus.

"and Finns dead."

"you killed my brother?" Rebekah tells Stefan. Stefan walks closer to Klaus, "Damon in exchange for the last 8 weapons that could kill you" I know he's lying, Stefan wouldn't just give everything, he wants Klaus dead more than anything.

"and how do we know there aren't any more left?"

"because there aren't." Stefan replies back to Klaus. "Let's be certain, shall we?" I know Klaus isn't up to no good.

Klaus fools around with Damon, telling him to leave when it would hurt him too. And he was also seeing if there was any vervain still in his system, which there's none.

"I can see that you can finally be compelled. Now. Minus the Stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"11."

"11! really? So not eight, then. you really shouldn't have lied."

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan says. "yeah, that would be nice. Or since you lied, maybe i'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue."

I sigh, but at the same time, I was low key still mad at Damon of using me to distract Klaus before I had feelings for him.

"what's wrong with you?" Stefan says.

"What's wrong with you!" Klaus yells, replying to Stefan. "do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger! So you don't have to put it on yourself. I have given your life purpose as your friend."

Stefan goes to kill Klaus. "Stefan get away from him!" I yelled. He looks back, and I can tell he's disgusted i'm me, but at the moment, i didn't care.

Rebekah releases Damon. "my rules now. bring us the stakes and you both live."

"and Evie, sorry for putting you in a hard spot. I just hope you don't change your mind about where you stand."

i help Stefan bring Damon home. "are you okay Stefan?"

"Not really, you backed him up, and yelled at me, your friend."

"Stefan, I love him, you know what that feels like. If it was any other situation i would've helped you, but not with Klaus. It's hard loving the bad guy, and i will not pick a side."

"I understand Evie. If you were wondering that's why i didn't tell you about today, i didn't want to put you in that position."

I hug him, finally someone understands how hard it is, and that's why i Like Stefan better than Damon. "Evie, and you can stay the night, I know you and Elena aren't on good terms."

"Thank you..."

I head to the couch and I hear Elena. I bet Stefan knew she was still here. I hear them, they are getting all sad about their love relationship. But I know she is just leading him on. She has feelings for Damon, and Stefan deserves someone better than her.

She walks in seeing me on the couch. "are you ok Evie?" I look at her. "Not really. I don't know what to do."

"Evie, i'm so sorry i didn't hear you out, you have always been there for me so i'm going to be there for you, I promise." I smile, listen carefully. I'm not forgiving her but we can't just ignore each-other forever. "Now tell me what's on your mind." Elena says

"I love Klaus, but I keep getting mad because he keeps threatening my friends and I don't know what to do."

"I would talk to him about how you are feeling Evie, and see his point of view on it and work with him. You guys deserve each-other. I see how he cares for you, well now I do."

I smile and shut my eyes as Elena stays with me...