12

I wake up from my phone ringing. It's Damon, He told me that Alaric is at the hospital seeing if there's anything wrong with him. He's updating me on what's going on, since i haven't talked to Elena. And i don't want to talk to Elena.

I see Klaus reading, which i didn't know he did. "I heard your conversation with my sister yesterday."

"Yeah, i figured since you were staring." I laugh. "soo..." I awkwardly say. "Evie Gilbert, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Klaus laughs which makes me laugh. I nod and he hugs me. "And I hope you know, you can come anytime, and i always hope you and Elena get over this fight."

i get a call from Caroline, she wants me to help her with Abby. I drive on over there and I hear. "ok, so i got some... o negatives, some a's, and my personal favorite, b positive." I laugh. "you made it Evie!!"

"of course Bonnie, i want to help you. It's basically my fault this happened to your mom, if i would've distracted Klaus things would've been different."

"But then you and Klaus wouldn't be dating, and I haven't seen you happier since." Bonnie says.

I smile and hug her. "oh Bonnie Bennett, what would i do without you." We both laugh. "I see you made Your mom a daylight ring."

"yea, she's been standing out there all morning. i don't think she's taking this very well. " Bonnie says. "well, it's only been a couple of days since she turned. your moms still adjusting."

We go over to her, and Abby mentions she can't "feel" her garden. "Bonnie, what does that mean?" I ask her, i assume it is a witch thing.

"witches have a connection to the Earth. we can literally feel nature. Life." Bonnie starts to chant, which makes a plant bloom. "When abby became a vampire, she lost it and i don't know how to help her."

I sigh. "just always be there with her, it will keep her 100% sane."

"listen to Evie, when i became a Vampire i did it alone, and i was miserable, but people helped me after I thought i couldn't do it." Caroline tells Bonnie.

Me and Caroline walk away, Giving Bonnie and her mom some alone time. "Have you talked to Elena?"  I asked. "um yeah, she knows about you and Klaus though"

I'm surprised Caroline didn't already know that

"I know, we are in a fight" Caroline raises her eyebrows. "you and Elena in a fight? I've never seen that before." Me and Elena never get into fights, I would just agree with her, even if I disagreed, but She can't do that anymore.

"Well she said i was Selfish about getting with Klaus and I kind of got mad at her. And Damon even understood how I felt."

"My own sister can't see past her ways."

Caroline hugs me. "you guys will get pass this, and if Damon can see why, then Elena will." I nod, knowing she's right.

"I should probably go and talk to her." Caroline nods, knowing I have too.

I'm driving home, and see Jeremy calls me

"Jeremy!" I say. "Hey Evie, how's everything going." I sigh. "It's not the best."

"Elena is mad and i might have a thing with Klaus." I can tell Jeremy is mad, but he doesn't say anything. "Evie, it's ok to like him, I wouldn't tell our sister though."

"She knows, and she's mad at me." I say. I catch him up on more things then i hang up and listen to some music

I get home and see Elena. "Hey, Elena." I say very polite. She ignores me. "Elena i'm trying to talk to you!" I tell her, and she still doesn't answer. "omg Elena stop being such a baby." Now she looks up, but doesn't say anything.

"wow, now i'm the bad guy."

"Yes you are Evie, you can't date Klaus, he's done such bad things to your friends AND your family."

"Actually i can do whatever I want, and i can date him. It's my love life. Why can't you see past your ways that I'm for once, happy?" I yell at Elena.

"but it-" She says but i interrupted her. "but it what? Elena."

"Evie, it affects Me. You can't date him because of Me, I won't allow you too."

"hmmm, it seems like you are making this all about you, but this is about how I'm happy, and you don't give a shit at all, cause it effects you, well guess what? It affects everyone, and everyone doesn't care that i'm dating him. Because they are happy for me. So if you can shut up, and listen to what you were saying for once, you would realize how stupid you sound

I walk out the door. I can't believe I stood up to her like that. Nobody else will point out what she does, but since she is my sister,  i had too.

I get into my car, again, and drive around town, having nowhere to go. And i didn't want to go to Klaus' since I went there the other day with nowhere to go. I can't go to Caroline's, she isn't home, Damon and Stefan are probably planning something Evil, Elena is at my house, and I don't want Klaus to be mad at me for showing up to his house, again.

So i just slept in my car, but I couldn't fall asleep, so I was driving the whole night...

It's the next morning. I got 0 hours of sleep, so I was tired. But I drove to klaus', and surprisingly made it without crashing. I walk in and see him Speeding down the stairs. I yawn. "did you sleep at all, love?" I shake my head, indicating that I didn't sleep.

"I had nowhere to go, me and Elena it's not-" I call to the ground, but Klaus catches me before I hurt myself. "I got you love, your okay." He says.

20 minutes later at wake up on the couch. I hear
absolute silence, i get up and there's literally nobody here. I search through his food pantry, finding barely any food, since they are vampires, but I did find a snack i can eat. I wonder what the group is doing.