Chapter 18.

Ella

A babymoon....what the hell is a babymoon. I mean don't get me wrong it was a nice gesture on Scott's part, but I'm not sure if it's the right time for us to go away for a few days.

There's just a lot going on, we both have work, Remi is acting out, and honestly this pregnancy has been tough so far and I don't know I'll rather be close to my doctor as much as I can.

But Scott seems really excited for this trip just him and me, I also think something is going on, like something is weighing on him and I don't know what.

These last few weeks it just feels like everything is getting out of control, if its this hard now what's it going to be like when the baby comes.

I have a full-time job; Scott has a full-time job either one of us wants or is willing to give that up. And with a six-year-old, who is already acting out, which I think is because of the baby, I mean Remi has never had to share me, not from the day she was born, and it was like that for years, just me and her.

Now she shares me with Scott and in a few months, she's going to have to share me with the new baby, and I don't know if that's why she's acting the way she is lately.

I'm scared that she thinks I'm not going to have any time for her, I don't want her to feel like she's being left behind.

Dividing my attention is just one more thing that I need to figure out how to do.

Along with what happens when the baby gets here, I don't want to hire a nanny.

I didn't when I had Remi and I don't want to when this baby comes, but I didn't have as much going on back then, my business wasn't as big as it is now.

Honestly as I told my therapist the other day, I'm terrified that me and Scott can't juggle everything all at once and something is going to get lost or something is going to have to give eventually and that scares me, because I don't want either one of us to have to give up something we've both worked hard to achieve.

But I also don't want to lose our family in the chaos of all the changes.

"Babe are you ready to go?" Snapping out of my thoughts and turned my head around to face the doorway of our bedroom, to face Scott.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? To leave right now with everything going on?"

Keeping my eyes locked on him as he takes a step into the room, making his way over to me, before gently placing both his hands on the sides of my face.

"Everything is sorted out, Oliver is going to help with the club, Amber has it covered on your end. And Remi is covered, everyone wanted to watch her-;" He laughs at the last part and smiles at me.

Which is true they did. When everyone found out we were going away for a few days, my mom and Riggs offered to babysit, along with Scott's dad and of course Amanda did but she still needs to rest, so my mom and Riggs are going to watch her, but I made Amanda a promise that I'll get my mom to drop her off for an hour when Oliver is there, so she can see her. Our little girl isn't short on love.

"Yeah but-;" I started to argue my case, but he quickly cuts me off with a quick kiss, before pulling back and smiles at me.

"No buts Elly, this will be good for us. Some alone time, plus on the way back I have a surprise for you" He announces, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What kind of surprise? You know I don't like surprise" Scott just laughs at me, gives me one more kiss, before grabbing my weekend bag and headed back out of the room.

Shaking my head and sighed, making my into Remi's room just as my eyes land on my daughter, grabbing her teddy olaf and Frozen bag.

"You ready lady-bug?" I say to her, we're dropping her off at my mom's on our way.

Remi turns and looks at me and nods her head.

"We'll only be gone a couple of days and then when we get back, we can do anything you want" I added, her eyes meet mine and a smile breaks on her face.

"Can we bake cookies...then go for pizza....oh and watch every Disney princess film in one day mommy?" She says in a rush of excitement.

"I think we can do that, and I think we could even go and get you a few new Disney things too for your room" I reply with a smile.

"Yay, let's go mommy I can't wait to tell grandma" She shouts as she runs out of her bedroom.

Letting out a small giggle as I follow behind my daughter, it's these moments that I love with my family, and I can't wait for more when we get back from our trip.

Babymoon here we come....