Chapter 21.

Ella 

Everything is perfect...we've moved into the new house and sold the old one. Remi loves it there, I love it there and Scott did such an amazing job getting it already for us as a family, I swear my husband is the most amazing caring man on this planet, I'm still so proud of how much he has grown as a person and a man since he came back into our lives.

I'm also thirty-two weeks into my pregnancy now, which means in eight weeks or so we will be a family of four.

I know it's going to be crazy once the baby is here, but I can't wait to meet him or her.

Which brings us back to the bet me and Scott made months ago that whoever guesses the baby's sex gets to name the baby once it's born. He still thinks the baby is a girl, but I know in my heart that this time around it's a boy.

And I have the perfect name for him, I had a baby-blue blanket made with the name I picked out on, and I've gave the box with the blanket in, to Amanda, who is keeping it safe until the birth.

When Scott found out what I did, he went and did the same thing but bought a pink blanket with the name he has chosen, then he gave that box to Oliver.

So, in eight weeks one of us will have a blanket that we won't be using, I guess to some people it's silly or childish but it's us you know.

With Remi he wasn't there, and I was alone, we didn't get to pick her name out together or have fun guessing the gender of our baby.

I found Remi's name in a baby book one day, granted I love her name and have since I first read it in that book, but it was the name I picked on my own.

And I know some people are properly thinking that maybe this time around I should let Scott name the baby regardless of who guesses the baby's sex, and I have thought about it, it would be only fair considering I named our first daughter.

I talked to him about it awhile back and Scott said that he didn't want to name the baby on his own, that he would rather us do it a fun and happy way, the way that we are now.

Also, I think he's upset with how fast this pregnancy has flown by, for him at least I mean I feel like I've been pregnant for years and I've still have two more months left.

But with this being the first time him being involved, I don't think he's ready for it to be over and too not see me pregnant anymore, even though he's excited to meet the baby.

My husband surprises me every day.

Pulling out of my thoughts as I walk into my mom and dad's house, you know even almost a year in I still find it very foreign to say the word dad out loud.

"Hello, is anyone home? I've come for my child" I shout through the house with a smile.

My parents try and take Remi once a week at the weekends, seeing as she's their only grandchild, that said George also likes having her for a sleepover, as does her aunt and uncle, which means our little girl is popular especially at the weekends and I know that they all love her but sometimes I'm selfish and just want her home with us. 

"In the kitchen sweetheart" I hear my mother's voice echo back in response.

Making my way into the kitchen and stopped in my tracks as I see mom, Riggs and Remi all gathered around the kitchen island, with baking supplies around them and a full plate of cookies in front of my daughter.

"Mommy" Remi shouts happily as she sees me, making my way over to her as she meets me halfway, bending down and pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

"I've missed you lady-bug" I say to her as I stand back up and look down to her. She smiles wildly at me and giggles.

"I've only been gone for a night mommy."

"It's still too long without my Remi cuddles"

My daughter just laughs and goes back to her cookies.

Looking up to see my parents and smiled, it's still odd to see my mom with a man, I mean it's been us three for so long and in the span of a year or so, it's all changed, she has her first love back in her life and I have mine.

"How are you feeling Ella, not long left now to your due date" mom asks me, smiling while her eyes go to my baby bump.

"Huge but good"

"You should be resting as much as you can now" Riggs says to me, moving my eyes from my mom to my father, I haven't really called Riggs dad yet, I don't know why I haven't, I think it's because we're still getting used to that father-daughter relationship and it's not something that can be rushed.

"Don't start, you're starting to sound like my husband" I grumbled earning a chuckle from them both.

Taking a seat at the island and rubbed my tempers and sighed.

"Honey are you sure you're, okay? You look a little pale" mom asks me in concern. 

"Yeah, just a little headache it will pass soon" I replied.

"Maybe I should drive you and Remi home" Riggs pips in also concern.

"Seriously I'm fine- "I cut off suddenly, coving my mouth with my hand as I rushed of my seat, heading for the sink just as a wave of vomit hits.

"Ella-"my mom shouts in a panic but honestly I'm not really listening as more Nassau hits me and the thumping in my head gets louder.

"I don't.... something is.... wrong" I stumbled out my words, as I sway on feet.

The last thing I remember is heavy pressure in my head, arms catching me and the screams of my daughter.