{1}- Who Is He

A little background information about my pretty much fucked up family

A little background information about my pretty much fucked up family. My mom's an addict and my dad,Well, let's just say he went for milk and hasn't returned in 19 years. My sister Chelsea is a bitch. She stole my money and left me with nothing. But thankfully, I worked hard, got a job as a ceo of a company and bought a house of my own all at the age of just 19.

I woke up to the sound of my very much loud alarm. I groaned at the thought of having to get out of bed, but I wanted to start off my day bright and early.

I walked over to my bathroom and looked at my morning face in the mirror before washing it off. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. Lathering my skin, I activated my smart house by shouting "Alexa"
Which was also my name. I told her to play music and she complied.

After drying myself, I headed over to my extra large walk in closet to pick out my clothes for the day. My clothes were mostly black because it was my favorite color after all. I chose my workout gear because I had my workout in a few minutes.

After choosing my outfit,I headed over to my large mirror and said to myself

"wow I'm hot as fuck" I laugh at how vain I am.

I headed into my kitchen to prepare breakfast. I had a yogurt, fruit bowl for breakfast with a smoothie at the side.

After eating breakfast, I heard my second alarm go off again which was my workout alarm. I put on my waist trainer and went for a jog. Upon jogging, I noticed that I had a new neighbor. It seemed to be a man. He had tattoos and he looked really strong. Whoever this mysterious neighbor is, he's hot as fuck. He looked like he was moving in alone. I ignored it and continued my jog around the neighborhood.

****
I arrived at home sweaty regretting bathing this morning before I had my workout. I wanted to relax after that jog so I had a relaxing bubble bath. I climbed out of the tub and got dressed for the second time, only this time I put on a hoodie and sweat pants due to my house being really cold.

Everytime I have new neighbors, I carry fruit baskets and muffins to their house just for them to feel welcomed in the neighborhood. That's exactly what I planned to do with this mysterious neighbor of mine. I prepared everything and headed over to his house which was fairly bigger than mine. I rang the doorbell waiting for him go open the door.

He opened the door surprised that someone even came to visit him.
"Hi! welcome to the neighborhood, I'm Alexa Smith" I said while putting out my hand to shake his.

"Okay" he said blankly almost rude as if he didn't care.

"Umm...d-do you have a name?" I asked almost stuttering as I felt his dominance.

"That's non of your business, now is it love?" He said rudley, with a hint of sarcasm.

I stormed off of his property at his rude, disgusting words. He shouted sarcastically behind me

"have a nice day sweetheart"

I couldn't believe that rude piece of shit.

I hated him

Word count: 535

Sorry for the short chapter guys.
Thanks for reading my book <3

Do you like it so far?