{4}- Late Night Wounds

His hand was still around my throat then suddenly he let go of it

His hand was still around my throat then suddenly he let go of it. He showed me out as if he's trying to get rid of me before something happened. What was about to happen?

I went back home but I couldn't shake the feeling of his touch. His hand snaked around my throat, felt so good. I don't know what it is about him but he made me feel alive.

It was getting late so I decided to shower and make dinner. I had left over macaroni and cheese from the night before so I decided to reheat that and cook some chicken to go with it. Believe it or not, my Crack addict of a mother taught me how to cook really well.(when she was clean) I learnt all kinds of recipes.

As I seasoned my chicken before cooking it, I couldn't help but remember what it felt like to be held by him. Something about being in his arms, made me feel safe. It was intimidating to be in his presence, yet I felt safe there.

I wondered what he meant by people getting hurt around him. It made me wonder why people got hurt. Did they get hurt by him, or by people after him? The thought of people being after him, and us being on the run together having car sex anywhere we can, made me wet.

Yeah, I know, we just met but I can't shake this attraction to him. He was handsome, had brown hair and green eyes. Some of his tattoos were visible and they looked so sexy on him. Thinking about him only drove me to know more.

I finished cooking diner and sat down to eat. I watched the news taking in the information, still distracted by memories of his touch.

After eating, I cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes. Climbing into my king sized bed, it suddenly felt empty, as tho it was missing something/someone. It's never felt like it was missing something until today. This new feeling is strange.

I just shrugged off this feeling and attempted to sleep in my red satin sheet set.

****

I was awaken by the loud banging on my front door in the middle of the night. I rushed to my security camera to see who it was. It was Bruce. I ran to the front door to see what he wanted.

Upon opening the door, he fell into my arms, he was bruised badly and was bleeding a lot. I quickly rushed him to my living room and sat him on my leather couch.

"What happened to you?" I asked worrisome. "I don't wanna talk about it. I have nowhere else to go so I came here". He explained while groaning from the pain he endures.

Without question, I rushed to my bathroom to find the first aid kit and some wash rags and tissues to deal with his wounds. He sat on the couch groaning in pain. I sat next to him, and I poured some alcohol on a wash rag.

"This is gonna hurt" I said. He nodded his head assuring me he could take it.
He slightly winces at the pain clenching his jaw tightly.

He had cuts on his chest and arm so I got a scissors and cut open his black shirt. Exposed to his tattoo filled chest, I passed my hands along it searching for the wounds. I put alcohol on his cuts  and cleaned him up adding bandages.

"Thanks alexa" he said panting with a hint of thankfulness. "yeah no worries" I said shyly moving my eyes away from him to look at the rug.

He cupped my face making me look him in the eye. "No really, I am sorry about the way I treated you when I first came here". I felt my heart sink at his words.

"its late, and in your shape, you can't go anywhere. I need to keep an eye on those nasty cuts. I had a few years of medical training. Don't worry" I assured him before standing up.

"There's an extra bedroom if you'd like"

"I can't stay here" he said. Trying to stand to his feet but he could barley walk by himself.

"OH no no no. You're staying here. Doctors oders" I said sternly almost playfully. He nodded his head and I helped him to the guest bedroom where he'd stay the night.

Word count:741

I wonder where he got those?😈