{14}~ What If Something Happens?

anonymouslywrote edited this so go show her some love bitch! If you want something to relate to check out her book.

Say thank you ^^

______________________________

So I've been receiving some kind of hate about Cherry and Alexa having 'lesbian sex' and showering together. Firstly, the two of them are completely straight. Secondly, they did that whole "lesbian sex" thing when they were a lot younger. So please don't hate on them for it. Thirdly, some (not all) best friends shower together. I don't see the big deal.

(Spoiler)

Cherry and Alexa will kiss in this chapter. Sorry to spoil it, but they do. I will be deleting any hate comments I get for it.

They won't do anything further than that again, because Alexa belongs to Bruce and Bruce only.

Just by the look on Bruce's face, I can tell he did not want to play

Just by the look on Bruce's face, I can tell he did not want to play. But after a little persuasion, we finally got him to.

"(evil laugh) in my mind

"Okay, so we're changing up the rules a little, so when one person picks the truth, everyone answers the question, including that person," Cherry states, and I agree.

"Right, who's going first?"

"I'll go," Xavier says.

"Okay, Xavier, truth or dare"

"Beginning on the safe side, so truth," a smirk forms on my lips in response to his answer.I really wanted to know what everyone's body count was, so that's what I'm going to ask.

"Body count?" I ask, keeping eye contact.

"Twenty-six," Xavier says, causing my eyes to widen.

"Twenty-six?" I replied. He just shrugs like it's nothing.

"Adrian?" I asked, waiting for an answer. "Twenty-one," he says, as if it's nothing.

Cherry?" Cherry is always the wild type, so I don't know what she'll say. "Five, I'm not a whore," she chuckles. I just smiled at her.

"Bruce?" It's the moment I've been waiting for.

"I lost count after fifty." My eyes widen at his words.

OVER FIFTY BODIES?

Everyone just stares at him in shock. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Look at him.

"And you've never gotten an STD?" Cherry asks him.

Damn. "I've never fucked anyone without a condom before."

"Moving on," I say, trying to clear the tension in the air.

Totally not trying to avoid the question

"No, you haven't answered yet," Bruce says, eager to know the truth. I sigh, knowing there's no escape from this question.