{5}- Leaving So Soon?

I woke up to the sound of my front door being opened

I woke up to the sound of my front door being opened. I climbed out of bed to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Bruce. He tried to leave without me knowing.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and folding my arms. His face turned red at the sound of my voice.

"Didn't I tell you you're not fit to go anywhere? I said raising one eyebrow at him."I know but I have to go" he said, almost as if he was in a hurry.
"You're Leaving but can barley even walk? Come sit down" I said sounding a bit worried.

He sighed and then sat down on the leather couch he was sitting on last night.

"Okay but I have to go put on some underwear under this oversized T-shirt" I said.

"I'd prefer you attend to my wounds without it" he said with a smirk followed by a small chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to grab the first aid kit. I straddled him so it would be easier to attend to the wounds.

"You know I can feel your pussy pulsing on the bulk in my pants right?" he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"You're the reason I didn't put on any underwear, so deal with it" I said jokingly. He smiled at me and I continued cleaning his wounds.

"So you're gonna tell me how you ended up with these?" "I fell in a thorn bush, no big deal". He explained.

Liar, a thorn bush would never cut wounds this deep.

"You expect me to believe that or something?" I said raising one eyebrow.
He leaned over to whisper something in my ear. "You're leaking all over my pants". I horridly came off of him and saw the puddle I had made on his jeans. I felt so stupid.

"So wet for me, are you?" he said with the same stupid smirk from earlier.
"Shut up, that doesn't mean anything"

"OH it does, it means that you're turned on by me". I denied it and went to put on underwear.

Returning, I sat on the table infront of him instead of straddling his lap like that again. When I was done, I went to brush my teeth and get ready for the day.

"There's a spear Toothbrush and some toothpaste in the guests bathrooms. I'm about to brush my teeth, you should try it sometime" I said trying not to burst into laughter.

After brushing my teeth, I got into my huge glass shower singing and playing my music. "Nice singing", I heard a voice outside the shower. I was startled and quickly grabbed my towel hiding myself.

"No need to cover up for me love" Bruce said followed by a chuckle. "There's something called knocking you know?, you should try it." I said glaring at him through the half foggy glass.

" I have no clothes here". "There's some oversized t shirts in my closet and see if you find some shorts. I ordered the wrong size clothes so I just wear those as pajamas"

He proceeded to open my closet and admired how big and full of clothes it was. "Got it!". "Okay great, now get out of my room". I said chuckling.

Word count: 549

Need to start writing longer chapters🙁