{17}~ Prostitute

Heyyy<3

I've been HELLA BUSY BROO. Just went through my first week back out school. Haven't been in school for 2 years and online school sucks balls.

But I'm sorry hoes<3
____________

I lay on the bed with my phone in my hand

I lay on the bed with my phone in my hand. Bruce said I wasn't allowed to call anyone or be on any social media in case someone tracked my phone. So now I'm currently reading a book I brought with me. I like reading.

Reading smut.

I'm almost baffled by the dirty things the main character says to his wife.

Makes me wish someone would say stuff like that to me.

The main character's name is Ace. This man is too hot to even exist. No wonder why he's a character in a book.

I was reading steamy shower sex when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I groaned at the thought of having to stop reading just to talk to someone.

I don't like human beings.

"Come in" I state in an annoyed tone. To my surprise, it was Bruce standing in the doorway. He wore his usual black shirt, sleeves rolled up, with some buttons on the top undone and black slacks. His messy brown hair sat on top of his head, green eyes piercing my blue ones.

"Oh, you" is stated blankly. "How'd it go with José?" I ask out of curiosity. "Let's just say...." He trails off. "He complied after a bit of....pressure applied."

I furrow my eyes at him.

I have no idea what he meant by that but okay I guess.

"Okay, bye now" I state closing the door on him so I can continue reading my smut.

"Wait" he interrupted, stopping the door from closing. I sighed annoyed by his action but I let him continue.

"My family's keeping a ball Friday night". He states. "Okay..." I trail off. "What does that have to do with me?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"You're going as my date," he says blankly with no emotions. I was about to protest but he walks off before I could say anything.

This man confuses me. One minute he's nice to me, the next he's a total dickhead.

I close the door and get back to reading my book.

****

I wake up in the middle of the night with the book I was reading on my face. I hadn't even realized I fell asleep. I take the book off of my face and get out of bed to go get water.

I was walking through the corridors when I hear a voice moaning coming from Bruce's room. It sounded like a woman.

The fuck?

I don't know why I felt a mix between anger and sadness. I felt tears pooling in my eyes but I continued downstairs to the kitchen.

I blinked away my tears and opened the fridge to grab a water bottle. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and when I looked up, it was a woman with a cheater print coat, smudged red lipstick, messy blonde hair and her heels in her hand.

She smirked maliciously when she saw me and didn't even say a word before leaving. How does he have the audacity, to tell me that I'm not a lot to have another man touch me when he brings prostitutes and fucks them while I'm still here.

It's honestly disgusting. It made me wonder how many more women he brings when I'm asleep.

I exit my thoughts and went back upstairs.

I lay on my bed, face down on my pillow crying.

I don't know why something like this would hurt me so much. We aren't even dating or anything. I just feel betrayed.

I'll just cry myself to sleep as I used to when he would do stuff like this to me.

****

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.

Cherry.

I groan at the thought of having to wake up. She's still jumping on my bed. "Cherry, what time is it," I ask, pillow still on my head that I placed there when she started yelling the words 'wake up.

"It's noon". My eyes widen and I come out from under my pillow with my eyes wide in shock.

"Yeah, you slept in quite a lot" Cherry adds. The latest I have ever woken up was ten am.

I have an idea of why I slept in late...

"Okay, so we're going to a club tonight". My eyes which had closed again shut open at her words.

"What," I ask her. Is she crazy? She knows we're not allowed to leave the safe house. Br- I can't even say his name after what that son of a whore did last night. I can't tell Cherry because she would skin him alive and hang him on barbed wire as decoration.

"Yeah, we're sneaking out after the boys fall asleep". That sinister smirk of hers grew immensely. Cherry is always the wild card in the friendship. Yeah, I'm fun but Cherry is more fun than me.

I was about to deny her but she give me her Stern mom/ granny look and it always creeps me out.

"Fine" I groan dropping back to my pillow pulling the blanket over my head.

A/N

Word count:878

Sorry for the short ass chapter hoes. I started physical school Monday. School was lit and I got to see my friends and my crush....hehe. anyways I'm sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute. I still love you whores<3.