{19}- yes sir

Buckle up hoessssss

keep both hands on the phone at all times.

I'll be watching you

I mean it.

(ALEXA)

I'm in Bruce's room right now. I have no idea what to expect. I knew I shouldn't have left the house, but it's been so long since I've had actual fun. I pace back and forth biting on the inside of my cheek waiting to see what comes next.

I look up after hearing the door creak open. The look on his face says it all. We make eye contact and his face is full of anger and rage. To my surprise, I hear a chuckle, not one filled with humor, but a menacing laugh.

"What did I tell you about leaving the house? Hmm?" He says walking calmly and slowly toward me. "I-" nothing leaves my mouth as I stood still in fear.

He walks until I'm backed against the door. He runs his hand along his face in frustration and places a hand behind my head. "Let's not forget you we're fucking flirting with that bartender". "He was fucking looking at your boobs, you know that?" I didn't know what to say. I'm just frozen.

"You want to go out and be a fucking slut? I'll show you what sluts do, Get on the bed." I hesitate for a second and of course, he sees that.

"I will not tell you a second time," he says sternly. I've never seen him so mad before. I walk over to the bed nervously.

I lay there and watch as he rolls up his sleeves to his forehand and unbuttons his shirt where I can only see his chest. "I want you to beg. beg me to touch you. beg me to make you cum harder than you've ever before".

"please". a smirk finds its way to his face. "you'll have to do better than that slut".

"please. please fuck me. please make me cum harder than I've ever before. please"

"good girl"

He drops to his knees. "Is this what you want? Hmm? To be a slut? To be my slut?" He asks.

"Yes"

I felt an instant sting on my thigh and a moan escapes my lips.

"Yes, what?" He asks daringly.

"Yes sir"

I swear this dude is crazy.

"well if you insist" he states cockily.

He pulls my shorts down discovering my hidden tattoos. there's one saying 'kiss me' where my red lace thong lines up. he looks up at me gesturing if he should continue and I nodded.

"words Amore Mio"

"Yes sir"

he kisses where the tattoo is and continues down my inner thighs. he kisses right over the thin material sliding it to the side to reveal my wet heat.

"Greedy slut" he gathers my wetness and rubs it on my clit. "You're going to cum three times, and each time, you're going to say 'thank you, sir, may I have another one. Miss one, and I start over".

"Do you understand?"

"Yes"

That's when I feel a stinging sensation on my pussy.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes sir"

"Good girl" he praises.

He slides two fingers into my heat.

"so wet for me"

Breathless moans escape my lips as he plunges his fingers into me and starts moving at a fast pace. I can feel my first orgasm approaching. he vigorously moves his fingers in and out of me as my orgasm unravels with a loud moan following behind.