{18}- Upstairs Now

not edited, there's most likely erros

It's been a while since I've punched someone's face in. I'm growing impatient. Still no sign of viper or her friend. My family wants me to attend this stupid ball that they have every single year. I mostly only go there to get drunk and ignore everyone there.

I needed release last night and I couldn't seem to get it. I'm used to bringing prostitutes and sending them home after I'm done with them. But last night, felt different. That dumb bitch was moaning in my ear like a duck. That's if you can even call what she was doing moaning.

I'm sitting in my work office swamped with paperwork. There's like a million mafias that want to join mine and some dumb recruits who only wanna join the Italian mafia to brag about it. I lean back in my chair with a huge sigh when my P.A comes in.

She's always dressed like a slut. If she's trying to seduce me, it's a poor attempt. We had sex once and she thinks she owns me or something like that. Dumb bitch, nobody owns me.

"What?" I grit growing irritated of her dressing like that and her presence.  She only started dressing like that after we had sex in order to seduce me. Oh, let's not forget, she's blonde. We all know most blondes are red flags. She walks over to my desk resting papers on it bending over trying to give me a look of her cleavage. Disgusting.

"Sir, you have a meeting with the board this morning at ten". She states. It's eight now so I have two hours to get most of my work done.

"Okay, now get out" I grow irritated of people fast including my only two friends.

I Jump out of my thoughts to my phone ringing. I answer the phone without looking at the name.

"They what?" I almost shout, not believing what I'm hearing right now. These fucking girls. "where the fuck are they then?" I ask Adrian through the phone.

"I don't know" he says angering me further. "How the fuck do you not know  where they are? I told you guys to look after them". I run a hand over my face in frustration and end the call.

"cancel all meetings, that's all for today" I say stalking past my P.A. these girls will be the death of me. I can make a wild guess who's idea it was.

I get into my car and drive off with a speed. I can feel the anger pulsing through my body. if anyone lays one finger on her- nevermind

(ALEXA)

"This is fun!" cherry shouts over the overly loud music. we're in a club called lust. I take a sip of my tekela dancing and grinding on Cherry. I felt like I haven't had this much fun since cherry went off to college.

"Im gonna get me to get a refill" I shout so cherry can hear me over the loud music. I know that i shouldn't, but i keep thinking about last night, and what happened. how could he?

"martini please" I say to the rather handsome bartender. He has two different color eyes, his left one's grey and the right's brown.

"nice eyes" I blurt out unintentionally. he chuckles. "thanks". "I like your dress" he says. I smile. he's really sweet.

We talked a lot after that.

(BRUCE)

After looking in every other club in the city, i walk into lust scanning the room with my eyes until they land on her.

Her long hair resting on her back and that short dress she's practically naked in. A smile tugs my lip until I see her talking to the bar tender laughing and looking very interested in what he had to say. I ball my fists tightly almost breaking my own hand.

I stride over to her and stand behind her. I knew she felt my presence because her whole body stiffened and she stopped talking. I move her hair from her shoulder to the other side getting close to her ear.

"I'm going to count to five, and when i do, you're going to find blondie and meet me outside". I don't forget to glare at the bartender before Exit the Club.

I'll have him handled later.

I stand leaning against the car for five minutes until I see the girls come outside. I say nothing and I get into my porsche 911 and wait for them to get in as I drive home. Not a single word was said on the drive home.

We arrived home where I had Xavier and Adrian waiting. We get inside and i waste no time. "You" I gesture my head towards Alexa "Upstairs. my room. now" I order plainly.

A/N

word count: 799

Danggggg. it's been a long-freaking timeeeeeeee. I have not had the energy or motivation to write another chapter for the past few months, and for that, I apologize for keeping you guys waiting.

i do not want to discontinue my book for those asking. I just had 0 motivation to write a chapter.

Here's a long-ish chap<3

we all know what's happening next chappp hehehehehehehehe bhhahahahahahaha