{3}- Make Me

If you notice any errors, close your God damn eyes

If you notice any errors, close your God damn eyes. Love you <3

Is she nuts?
Letting herself into my house without an invitation. Just reminds me of how much I don't do people.

"What do you want little girl?" I asked her annoyed by her presence in my house.

"I told you, I want to get to know this Bruce White"

"And I told you, that people end up hurt when they're around me for too long"

"I'm not scared", she said bravely.

I admired her long black hair and her baggy clothes, the way she'd bite the inside of her lips without even knowing. Hell, even her determination to get to know me.

I usually don't let people get close to me, but something about this one. I just can't seem to shake her. What's wrong with me?

I'm the ______ of a _____ for fucks sake.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist, "You should be".

Looking up at me, she mutters " I'm not" she bit the inside of her lip trying to hide the fact that she felt good with my hands around her.

I let go of her and said "Don't you have anything better to do? Like a job or something?

"OH I do have a job, but I'm on vacation. Speaking of job, are you employed?"

"I am, but my work life has nothing to do with you. I warned you. Ava, is it?"

"It's Alexa asswipe" she said rolling her eyes at me.

God I hated when she rolled her eyes at me, made me want to bend her over right there and then and teach her a lesson about rolling those pretty blue eyes.

"Can you stop rolling your eyes at me please?" I said sternly.

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear teasingly, "make me" she was about to walk away when I pulled her back and snaked my hand around her pretty little throat.

"You're pushing buttons sweetheart" I can hear her panting under my control.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said make me"

Fuck it

Word count: 375

What do you think about Bruce's POV? Do you like it?
I know it was really short but I'll try to make longer chapters <33