{8}- Are You Crazy?

"I'm their boss" I said

"I'm their boss" I said. Afraid that what I was about to tell her would ruin everything. "Their boss? What are you the boss of? A company or something?" She asked curiously. I sighed. "Tell me Bruce!" She demanded.

"I can't deal with this right now. Can you get out of my house please" I said stressfully. She stormed out of my house without looking back. Good. She doesn't deserve to know about me. She'll get hurt.

Now that she left, I have shit to deal with. The men in the black SUV exits their car and comes in my house. I unlock the big red door and we all enter. It was my office. I'm one of the most wanted people in the world so if anyone broke into my house, they couldn't get into this office because of all the different locks. They gather around my desk and we get to work.

"Any word on Viper's whereabouts?" I ask looking at the men seriously. "No, we haven't seen him since he was spotted in Chicago last week" one of my men xavier responds.

I stood up abruptly before saying "what the fuck do you mean you don't know where he is now!? I gave you idiots fucking orders and you seem not to be able follow them". I run my hand over my face. "Xavier, take my men, go out there, and DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS". They left hopefully to do their fucking jobs right.

I want Viper dead. The things he did, the people he brutality murdered, the lives he ruined? Death is a price he sure as hell needs to pay.

I continue looking for any leads I could find on Viper. I don't have enough information in here because I did just move here after all. I jump into my car and headed to our warehouse.

I pull into the driveway and walked to the door. "Boss" the guards nod their head greeting me. I enter the warehouse and see my men around a table possibly pin pointing where Viper could be. That coward. Hiding himself from me after what he did. Classic. I go into my office to do my own research. Nothing but papers and pictures of targets are hung on whiteboards and pin boards. Red yarn connecting to traces of people and their whereabouts.

I have a board specifically just for Viper. He was my number one target above the many thousands of names in this very room. He's was the one I wanted dead the most

Trust me, I want a lot of people dead.

Not long after, I finally got a lead. One of my men come into my office and explained that Viper could possibly be in New York here with us. He's got some balls coming into my city. Where I've got eyes and ears everywhere. A big grin finds itself on my face knowing that Viper isn't leaving this city. If he is, it isn't going to be alive.

While grinning at Adrian with this new found information, our alarm goes off in the warehouse. We have a trap engaged that once an intruder (someone without our censored chip embedded in our necks), cross the entrance line, every exit will be caged.

I immediately whip out my gun. Possibly hoping that Viper made it easy for me to kill him so he decided to come here. An almost scared familiar voice calls out to me. Knowing exactly who it was, I tell my men to stand down. I walked out of my office infuriated by this visitor. Only to see her bright blue eyes.